Striper

Discussion in 'Striper Fishing' started by FISHINSANTEE, Mar 22, 2007.

1. FISHINSANTEE

FISHINSANTEE New Member

State:
    sc
    Any of you SC boys seen any striper action. I say Sc boys because I dont make it out of state to much, but any body else feel free to answer.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    They are makein their way up the delaware to do the nasty. LOL! Nothin big yet but plenty in the 24 inch range.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Dan is that an Albino flathead in that picture ya got there? As for the stripers the striper gurus here on Lake lanier they are starting to hit them hard in the upper lake where the rivers come in.

4. MBeggs

MBeggs New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Catching a few in tennessee!! We are just getting over a huge shad kill. The fishing is really picking up! A few fish in the rivers now.

5. FISHINSANTEE

FISHINSANTEE New Member

State:
    sc
    I dont know if he was albino. Its the only one I have caught that color. He did have pinkish eyes, and the fins were bright red.

6. kickin_wing

kickin_wing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    no action here yet
    :0a17:

7. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Here in NC the male stripers are starting to move up river. I caught 3 the other day on cutbait. In a week or two it should be wide open. I haven't caught any real big females in the past few years. hopefully this year will be different.

8. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    the stripers tournies on lake hartwell the past couple of weeks have had real good catches. the one this past weekend had several hundred lbs of fish weighed with a 2 fish limit most were released alive though. winner had like 70 something lbs with 2 fish.