Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What? No discussion about the Strikeforce card? I think this goes to show hwo the whole Strikeforce model isn't working.

Once again Strikeforce per their crap deal with Showtime had Gus Johnson as the main commentator. The opening of the show was CRAP. The whole production value was CRAP yet again. Not sure why they seem to think the pyro is good. They didn't show much of the fighter entrances as usual. The whole thing just stunk. The only good thing I got out of it was seeing Overeem demolish Brett Rogers. I'm just waiting to hear M-1 say Fedor won't fight him after he defeats Werdum.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well last nights show was ok. Didn't have Gus Johnson which was good. The fights were so so. I just can't stand Mauro's voice and he really creeps me out when they have him on screen talking directly to the camera.............but overall commentating was better than the last couple events.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.