stressin me out lol

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River_monster91, Mar 12, 2009.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    well guys im just stressin out and gotta get some stuff outa my system. imma blog on here i guess you can call it lol. none of yall gotta reply if you dont want but im gonna get some of the things thats stressin me out outa my system. first off im a senior and highschool with 8 weeks left till graduation, probally a good thing right? well we gotta have a senior exit portfolio done in order to graduate. well i aint even started on mine yet. anyway iv been trying to get started on it, while balancing work to make insurance payments, then ive got all kinds of people naggin at me fer quitting track. so i finally went and talked to the coach and got back on teh track team, but our 2nd fastest man is injured and i really aint feeling it like i was last year. and i got a old grouch of a woodshop/drafting teacher who i really dont get along with and i just kinda blow off all the things i should do. i know it aint good for my grades, but im not really in to big a worrie about it. anyway i just had to get some of these problems outa me. :smile2: anyway im done putting my sorry sob story out. thanks yall:wink:

2. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Hang in there buddy. 8 weeks aint nothing in the grand scheme of things. I hated homework with a passion in HS. I always had better stuff to do. I was probably the only person to ever graduate without doing a single book report :smile2:. Keep yer head up and grind it out man. You made it 11 years and 44 weeks. Keep your eye on the prize. Before long you will be wishing the only troubles you have are a couple of teachers and whether or not to run track.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Donnie, get started on that right away.:wink:
    You definately dont want to be finishin in in the Summer.:smile2:
    Run Forest, Run!!!:crazy::smile2:

4. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    What Jay and Kyle said Donnie, just hang in there and ignore the "doggin" from those who don't count. Wishing you the best on your graduation:wink:

5. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    now that sounds almost identical to my senior year, so u can always do what i did,, pay someone to do your senior project for you and spend your valuable time on the water doin some fishin, and huntin spring turkeys on the weekend. well...... thats what I did, so its probably not the greatest advice in the world, ( i aint never been labeled the "sharpest" tool in the shed) but it worked for me,,,, AND its definitely the more fun route.

6. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    I did alot of people's homework and stuff in school.
    Usually I did their's before mine though. Payed pretty good.:smile2:
    Donnie, your money needs to go on insurance. Definately dont want to get in an accident without it.:wink::crazy::embarassed:

7. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    well, you can destress yourself any time, by the way what are you going to do after graduation? Besides fish that is

8. whiskers67

whiskers67 New Member

State:
    california
    the hardest part of anything is always the first step,everything just flo's after that. Put your head down and start your pencilen and it will be over befor you you know it. or pay somebody like your buddy said:roll_eyes:

9. millertimemarine

millertimemarine Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Name:
    Wyatt
    Hey man, for your portfolio I would just start by setting an alarm on your cell phone or watch for 30 minutes everyday after school or work. Sit down for that 30 mins and work on your portfolio. As soon as that alarm goes off stop working and get the hell out of there. If you do this for even just a week thats 3 hours and 30 mins put into the thing which I'm sure would be a large chunk of the project. This is what I do here at KU to get through some of my projects or else I would just wait till the night before they are do and my grades would reflect. I'm telling you try it. 30mins a day isnt that bad. If you can do 30 mins pretty easy then go on to 1 hour.

10. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    donnie how do you feel bout repeating the 12th grade next year.if repeating is no problem just go fishing and dont worry be happy.if getting out of school with grades good enough to get in collage is what you want bite the bullet and do the work.

11. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas

haha johnnie im gettin out of here ASAP. as fer me i couldent stand another 4-6 years of collage. im probally gonna move to the sticks in colorado and be a country boy

12. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    you dont know what your talking about. wait till you get married and have a half dozen kids then you can talk about stress :crazy:

13. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    well little buddie just hang in there and do ur best
    oh yeah when u get a chance come look at my new truck got it for 500bucks

14. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    is it that brown chevy that was parked out front the other night?

15. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Thanks for lettin me know you didnt want the truck.:wink::smile2:

16. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    well guys got it all dun. and it only took me 3 days. now i just gotta ease thorught the next month and im done with my edumacation:smile2::wink:

17. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I cannot possibly believe it until you post a copy of your diploma. :smile2:

18. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Congratulations Donnie, your a pretty fart smeller,.......UH,..I mean smart feller.:wink:

19. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Sometimes they just pass a student to get them out of the school so they now longer have to deal with them. :wink:

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Cowboy up bro...it matters & is important!