Stren Magnaflex

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by duckalot, Apr 16, 2008.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Was in KC. on Sat. looking for Ande Mono. Bass Pro carries the little spools but was almost out of everything over 25#. Rogers doesn't carry it at all but I did come up with a 1000 yd. spool of Stren Magnaflex Neon in 50# test for $14.99. :crazy: I ask him how it compared to Big game, and he said that it was a premium grade line and was actually better. :eek:oooh: What the heck, for the money I will give it a shot. Going to Warsaw this weekend,if it's Junk I will strip it off and head for Catfishsafari Steve has some Ande I bet.
    :cool2:

2. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Let me know how that line works out. I'm in the market for new line. I use Triline sensation #20. Strong stuff but thin diameter. I want to up grade heaver test but I don't think they make a 30 or 35 test.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on your fishing trip this weekend I wish you luck and hope you catch some i got some of the line your talking about on some of my cat poles and I will admit it is good line.

4. Defender

Defender New Member

State:
    Hastings, Nebraska
    on Stren Magnaflex 40lb 3000 yards for $9.95 plus $7.95 shipping. This seems like a good price to me.

If anybody wants the link just let me know.