Stranger creek

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by warcraft1975, Aug 21, 2005.

1. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

any one been going? i have drove down there twice near linwood scouting it out i plan on going just wondering if anyone else has been down there

2. Big KC Cats

Big KC Cats New Member

State:
    *Required*
    Hey my name Brandon I have been down there alot I lived down in linwood if you want to go you sould because there are some big cats down there there is a road that there use to be a brige but it fell down thats wear I go fishing it is not that hard to find anyone will tell you wear it is it is in the town linwood I caught a 42lb blue cat out of there and 19lb carp very good fishing down there so if you go have fun and tell me how you do talk to you later

3. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

yeah thats the spot i have been eyeballing for awhile now,its looks pretty good.thanks for the tips,what kind of bait should i bring down there?

4. Big KC Cats

Big KC Cats New Member

State:
    *Required*
    shadsides worms and chickin liver I cought the 42lb on shad sides anything will work all you have to do is wait the will come around and you will know thats what I use down there I might see you down there some time talk to you later

5. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

cool i hope we do see each other down there, seems like a nice spot maybe we can meet up some time and kill a night fishing?

6. Big KC Cats

Big KC Cats New Member

State:
    *Required*
    ya I think we could do that sometime but you go frist and try it out

7. Big KC Cats

Big KC Cats New Member

State:
    *Required*
    hey this is brandon have you went down there yet I havent but I will be going soon maybe we can kill a night down there just wanted to see if you went down there later

8. 600lbs

600lbs New Member

State:
    gardner kansas
    linwood were is that at? close by? ks or mo

9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Chris
    Linwood is in Ks , out by Bonner Springs , we can go out there sometime.

10. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

i had fished it a few times over this summer but never did even get a bite its a decent looking place and plenty deep, i am sure the good ones move in there

11. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    hey warcraft , can you give me directions to the spot where you are talking about?

12. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

sure, do ya know how to get to linwood?if so just head there turn left at the gas staion(theres only one) go all the way through town look for the dead end park and walk down,she is right there that where it starts at decent spot

13. deerhunter56

deerhunter56 Guest

anyone doing any good lately, did any of you see the pictures of the flattie my family caught?

14. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

i didnt see it, can you post it?