strange atlanta race

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, Mar 9, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Is it me or was the atlanta race a little strange.especially the crew guy running almost on to the track after the loose tire and put over half the field a lap down because of the caution.I know it killed me on my fantasy league team.I dont think it would have changed the outcome as far as the winner goes cause kurt bush and his team was in the zone but it could have changed the way the rest of the field finished the race.
    Ive never seen that happen before.

2. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    alrighty i guess it was just me lol

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    it was a strange thing to happen in a race.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Yep, you dont see that very often, probably wont see it much in the future either. lol

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    They should let them chase tires all down the front stetch above the yellow line.
    It might make for some better racing.
    It's pretty bad when the "race topic" is about a guy chasing a tire rather then the cars on the tracks.
    Yea, NASCAR has done a fabulous job.

6. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    I agree with you guys its pretty sad when the highlight from the race is a crew member chasing a tire.I hate to be a party pooper but everysince they switched to the crap cars oh i mean cot cars i dont think the racing has been as good.Now they wont let them test,there killing racing i think.And have you noticed the stupid rule for the trucks where you cant come in and get tires and fuel on the same stop?they have to go back around and come back in.whats that all about i think thats about the dumbest rule yet.Anyway thanks for letting me vent a little i feel better now i got that off my chest:wink:

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    With any luck NASCAR will impose a mandatory bathroom break for the driver between changing left side and right side tires.
    Hopefully they'll have to push a roll of toilet paper with their nose from the portajon back to the car.

That should give the talking heads in the booth something to comentate on besides explaining loose and tight over and over and over.

8. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    man thats the truth if i hear one more explanation of loose and tight i think ill go postal lol

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I could do without the digger cam in the portajon though..... :smile2: