Story about Monsters Rod Holders

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by RiverKing, Oct 19, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    So I was on my way to the river, and got stuck at a red light. Im sitting there minding my own business when a truck pulls up in the lane next to me, and honks his horn and motions for me to roll my window down. Great, Im thinking my trailer lights arent working or something else is wrong. But instead he says, dang man them are some sweet rod holders, where did you get them, who makes them, how much etc..So I give him the website, and my cell number. Havent heard from him, but that shows the monsters just catch peoples eye. To have a stranger just start praising them cause he sees them on my boat while Im running down the road. I thought that was pretty cool.That never happened when i had other kinds of holders on

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Great post Matt. They do catch peoples eyes.

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats what happens when you have an ungodly product and its top of the line....:big_smile:

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I had a guy ask about the rod holders the other day also. They are a big hit. Thanks Steve for a great product.

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    good job matt! and yea that prolly wont be the last time that will happen! it happens to me often!

thanks for the support!