Stormy weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by squirtspop, Apr 29, 2006.

1. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Just watched the weather channel. Gonna be a hectic weekend for lots of us. Lots of severe weather coming. Be on the lookout!

2. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Looks the same here. I may go fish some culverts. Last year the fiddlers were really thick below them. Hope its like that this spring.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    It has been raining here in the London,Arkansas area all moring long, I mean RAINGING, not just a light shower.

4. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Same here tops. Steady rain. Just checked the Memphis National Weather Forcast Center. Calling for rain, thunderstorms, and wind up to 30mph all day today and into the night. The rain that is falling here right now is a perfect rain. No wind, no thunder, just a good steady rain. We need the rain and our farm ponds and local G&F lake is still real low from the winter draw-down to flood the local G&F wildlife area for the ducks. Three of the four public ramps on the lake are un-usable because they don't reach the water.

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Boy ya'll are right about the rain. When did it start Top? I didn't get up till 9 and from the looks of my yard it has been raining for a while. We sure need it though. Maybe with what we are getting and what Oklahoma gets they will let some of it down the river. Sure would help the fishing.

ST

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Here in London,Arkansas it started around 4:00AM

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    It started here Yesterday off and on, but the heavy rain started between 7 & 8 Pm last night. Checked the rain gauge this mornin and it was over 2". Definantly a good rain for sure. Still a misty day. Later. Mac

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Hard rain and loud thunder. It is an awful day. water standing everywhere in London Arkansas 17 June 06

9. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Here in Sheridan Arkansas it will cloud up rain a little bit then the sun will pop out. Its been doing that all day." Real hot and humide"