storms prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 8, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    give a prayer to all in the midwest enduring this battering of storms. there is gonna be lots of flooding and tornado damage. its been raining and stroming here for about 12 hrs non stop. my shop is flooded with 1 1/2 " of water and the slogan for waynesville is the ville on the hill. well the hill is full of water.

there were many homes damaged and or destroyed in mo, iowa, illinois, ok, and another round likley tomorrow for in, oh, ky. be safe and be prepared. its no joke and its moving east. 48 reports of tornadoes thus far and by no means over. good luck and god speed. hope all you are safe.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Saying a prayer now for the safety of family friend's and home.

3. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    You all have been in my thoughts and prayers all night. I've been watching this line of storms and it looks like we'll get ours on wednesday and a low out of the gulf this weekend. we can use a good drink but not all at once. I wish you all the best.

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    My prayers to all of you.And to all in the path of this wacked out storm.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Prayers on the way from this Iowa Brother.J.D.

6. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Prayers sent from N.C.

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Prayers are added from the Blue Ridge.

The weather is getting wilder all the time...I s'pose I'll enjoy the 70 degree weather here today 'cause it's going to change soon!

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    This has been one strange Jan thus far. They said that in Illinois it was the first time a tornado has struck since 1950,in Jan that is.
    We got lucky where I'm at.Got 4-5 inches rain but no bad storms to speak of. They did hit all around us though.Don't mind the storms so bad in the daytime but when you can't see them coming at night,it's a whole new ball game.
    I know there was a few lives and livestock lost but looking at the pictures it could of been awhole lot worse.So Prayers are being said for all invloved.Stay safe out there.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.