storm

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, May 11, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    just wanted to check on fellow boc to see who made it through the storm last night. got kinda crazy just north of me in SENECA AND NEOSHO. 14 dead and still counting.

2. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    we lucked out here in springfield since it split and went to the north and south of us.i know they had it pretty bad down near purdy and monett.i hadnt heard any reports after lastnight.thats pretty bad

3. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    Wind got up to around 50 mph here in north central mo.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tornado warnings here in Columbus Ohio right now, northern Columbus

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just talked to my parents (they are outside of Branson) and they took a road trip to see the damage. Dad said it was bad. there is a strip a couple miles long that dad says is nothing but dirt left. Not a tree or bush. Can't remember what the name of the town was though.

Hope it didn't blow away the spook lights near Seneca. I aint got to see them yet.:wink:

Anyway, looked pretty bad on the news.

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    just a bunch of wind here.. blew my privacy fence down over nigh so i just got it back up a few hours ago...

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    It was pretty darn windy in western IL too. Had to remove the AC unit from the window... as it was indeed a true 'window shaker'! My father had one of those aluminum frames with canvas wrapped carport. The wind tore that to shreds and bent the aluminum framing no problem. It fell on his van which now has a nice dent and scratched up as a result.

The weather has been brutal. Thank you La Nina, but you can STOP affecting everything now!

8. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    reports say it was a f4 twister.:crazy:

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    We got hit in Ga yesterday morning Macon was hit real hard but no injurys that I heard of I work up there and it is tore up
    I know what happened everyone forgot Mother nature on Mothers day so she said watch my wrath now LOL