Storie for 2008

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Jan 7, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well one night working on my new house with alot of work to do.
    I just couldnt stop thinkihg about going fishing.I talked on the phone with abuddie about how bad i wanted to go.But new I needed to work.I told my friend I was going fishing.He said Lets just keep working.So we did for another 4 hours.Then we steped out side to take a smoke break.I had noctic this bad smell.I looked around an seen this bucket of tuttle guts .That had baked in the sun for 3 days.I told my friend that we need to check the bait tank .For some baits were going to throw these guts in the river.With only 3 blue gills an one Large mouth Bass 13ins long.We were on our way.We got sat up around 130 am.After fishing for 2an ahalf hours.We decidied to call it the night . Just 1 fish.Then my pole took off.As I was reeling one of my other pools in.I told my friend that if I got a bite on that rod .It would be a monster cat.He said the bait I was using was to big .The bass !THe fish was a monster 43# flat head.So now when I want to go .I just go! Thanks for those tuttle guts.
    Luckey Wade

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    For me its always the trips I plan for that I dont catch squat, the spur of the moment trips always produce the best!:wink:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good story randy, thanks for sharing... and don't forget about them stinky guts laying around bro.:wink: rollo

4. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Nice story and nice fish Randy. Thought there was no flatheads up there only turtles...lol...

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Bobby Lee I was In Zanesville.We all Know theres only tuttles in Dresden.:roll_eyes:

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nice fish,good story

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Lot's of turtles in Dresden, but not many deer left lol.