Stop in and say "HI"

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by cassk, Jan 11, 2009.

1. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hi everyone, I'm having a good time in Virginia. The grand kids are great, BUT I sure do miss my BOC Buddies!!!! Let me know whats going on, and if any one is fishing. No fishing going on here, lol !! The weather is cold and wet here, been raining about everday.
    If you all go to Nuke 1 before I get back have fun and be safe.

TC all,
    Cassk

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Cass! Glad to hear you're having a good time.

You were being missed in chat last night woman! :big_smile:

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Man we sure are a missin ya Cass. Hope everything is well and that ya make a safe trip home.
    SOON

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Glad to hear from ya Cassk!!! We are missing you as well. I know Johnnie is missing his fishing partner dearly. Glad to see you having a good time. You be safe and get back here all in one piece now.:big_smile:

5. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    It is sooooo good to hear from all of you. I'm loving my time here with my grand kids for sure. But I sure miss my fam on the BOC!!!
    I've tried to down load Java so I can get on chat, but my son's puter is not letting it load for some reason. All I can say about that is "What Ever" lol :wink:
    TC fishing freinds,
    Cass

6. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hi cass buddy , long time no talk . We sure are missing you around here . Well you just worry about them granbabies and have a good time. And just get back to us safely.

7. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    hey cass i hope all goes well hurry back need someone to keep johnnie in line

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    helllllllo cassy hows my lil sis and is your butt cold up there.i went by and talk to john thursday i think and he said you were ok.i hope your daughter in law is doing fine and the grand kids aint keeping you awake.your the one needs to be good and take care and get yo butt back home asap the cats aint biting at wilimena but the whites are tearing it up at little river and the cats are biting at nuke one.well ill close this book for now and say good nite gracie.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Very good to hear from you.

10. sat93us

sat93us New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hi Cass, I have been looking for Robert on here for several days and found hin and he is not on. Saw you and just wanted to say hi. Marilyn from Houston

11. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    morning cassy hows the family.just a line to say hi and let you know you aint missed nothing but a bass fishing trip.
    hello ma from houston how you been doing.

12. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks all for stopping in and saying "hello", it makes my day!!! I've not had a chance to shout back for a couple of days. My son took me to Richmond speedway yesterday, a three day fishing expo. I was lucky enough to catch a catfish seminar at noon. lol The guy that gave it is a catfishing guide on the James River. They do bout the same over here as we do back home. He did have a kool weighing net, I now have a new plan for making one, I think this type will work great. Not much more going on here, I plan on comming home next weekend lol for sure!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all in chat. :sad2:
    TC
    Cass

13. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hi cass just thougt id catch up up to par.we gonna have the sinker making saturday and i talk to jr.todayand he said john was picking you up friday and staying all nite there.when he comes back have him drop you off at nuke one and then you can ride back to mena with us that is if it wont make john mad.:wink: see you when you get home cassy maybe the weather clear up and we can get in some fishing.

14. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hi everyone, I'm home!!! Got in this morn at 2:30, that was a trip LOL My son and I left Richmond yesterday morn at 9:00, John left Mena at 7:00AM, we meet up at the half way mark east of Nashville Tn. My son passed me off lol to John and we headed back to Mena!! Way to many miles for this old lady in one day. But it's great to be home, it was geat to spend time with my grad kids, they sure have lots of energy!!! If we cold bottle that we'd never have to buy gas again :wink:
    I'm ready to go fishing, see ya all at Nuke 1
    Cass

15. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    welcome home cass , glad to see you made it home alright and got to spend some time with the kids . I want to put in my first order for some of that bottled energy ,:smile2: Cant wait to fish with you again .

16. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Gotta teach them grandkids about fishing! My youngest one hasn't turned 3 yet, but every time he sees a lake or river on TV or out the car window, he starts hollering, "Catfish water!" If they're big enough, get them out and let them catch some fish. :0a18:

17. ladycat1

ladycat1 New Member

State:
    ARKANSAS

Mom-Im glad your back and in the fishing groove :smile2: back in the rutine I guess. Boys are doing good we have tournaments in Clarksville this weekend so busy busy busy!!!!!Love you and miss you so much!:wink: