Stolen Boat (NITRO 700 XL)

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Boomer, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Be on the look out for a stolen Nitro 700 XL, the fishing seats will not match the orginal grey seats in them, due to the fact that is all I have left of the boat....

Any information will be greatly apreciated.....Drop me an IM....

Attached Files:

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Damn I am sorry to hear about your loss. Some people just need a good ol fashion beating. hope you had insurance and you find your boat unharmed. Andrew

3. schoonie

schoonie New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    What brand motor/hp? Hope you find it unharmed, and can get your hands on the perps! I do not understand the mentality it takes to steal from your fellow man. Sad days. I'll watch out for it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. foghorn

foghorn New Member

State:
    Wagoner Ok
    Well i do hope you find it unharmed. Their is 2 kinds of people that i have no use for in this world one is a theif the 2nd is a liar. Both are lower than pond scum in my books. I alway have 2 coupler locks on my boat along with a swed black chain and disk lock around the axel if mine is sitting outside which is very rare. Beside the dogs will start barking like crazy to alert me and i can hear any traffic driving by my bedroom window.

Foggy :cool2:

5. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Gary, what is the registration numbers? If they are so stupid as to steal the boat, they probably are not smart enough to change the registration.

7. Someoneelse

Someoneelse New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I believe he is from south central Oklahoma. Will keep an eye open on Thunderchicken, and area lakes. Good Luck!

8. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    God luck at finding your boat! I just hate a thief

9. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The boat was stolen from Pauls Valley, OK around the time frame of 12:00 to 2:30 on the 21st.....

The registration number is 4471BQ...Garvin country Sheriffs office has been notified.

We need to catch this guy, probably same guy who stole my brothers boat about 5 years ago...

10. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    bad thing about it is that whoever stole it probably hangs around or lives close to you , reason being that it appears to be garage kept and someone would have to know you had it as well as know that noone was home?? was anyone home when it got stolen??

11. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Gary,

Sorry to here someone stole your boat. I hope they get caught and get there hands cut off so they can't steal again.

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    There oughta be a Theft Forum with all the stolen boats, broken into autos, and stolen fishing gear. Sorry about your loss, hope something good turns up for ya.

13. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    sorry about your boat,nothing pisses me off more than a thief

14. OkieHenry

OkieHenry New Member

State:
    Hulbert, Oklahoma
    Some people are just worthless.

I make a flyer with the pics and will post it at the baitshop in Wagoner OK, good luck on finding them sorry suckers.

15. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    sure hope they find you boat and it's still as it was and also throw the book at whomever stole it.

16. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I am sorry to hear about your loss

17. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Sorry about your loss.
    I hope you catch red handed you can slap him around some.

18. Someoneelse

Someoneelse New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats a great idea. I will try ot do the same here out by Tbird today before i leave for wyoming. I would urge everyone else on here to do the same. If they see flyers at every lake they go to they may just abandon it, and let it get recovered.

Good luck Boomer

19. Someoneelse

Someoneelse New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Boomer,

Have you thought of posting an add on craigslist.org for it as well. Many people on there looking for boats they may come across it if they are trying to sell it or part it out.

Jason

20. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I would like to thank all of you who are posting fliers for me, and keeping an eye out for my boat.

This has taught me a lesson, granted the insurance will pay on this, but the way things are today, looks like I am going to have to go a step further to secure my belongings. It is not like the old days where everyone respected everyone else's property, people take what they want. My brother had his boat stolen 5 years ago, in the same town, he lived out in the country. These people are playing a game of Russian Roulette, they will make a mistake. I read an article where in my area, nothing is safe, trailer, motorcycles, and looks like boats.

Right now I am looking into a security system, that will ring up to 4 numbers, and none of those are going to be to the police station. There wont be any posted signs about security, so I hope they do try and come back for something else.