Stocking up for my spring project

Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by catfisherman369, Dec 4, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Just added these to my stock pile of things for my 18 foot flat bottom project that I will be starting come spring . Got 2 of the ones with the blue and 1 of the white ones all new still in plastic for $20 :crazy: The blue is not going to match anything on my boat but all 3 new for 20 bucks I could not pass it up .

2. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    The guy said he might have more of the white one with arms in storage . I told him I would take all he has . He is a friend of mine in the auction business . He said he is just looking to off load them .

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Somehow you just don't impress me about carein if it matches. LOL! Make dam sure your seat gets the arms. LOL!

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You get into more of them white seats in the future, and are looking to sell some let me know..:wink:

5. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    at that price i wouldn't care if they were pink:smile2:

6. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Yeah, I'd take a couple too!! Keep us in mind.

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    If I get them I will offer them on here first . They are some big chairs , nice and wide . If I take tem all I will get them for 10 to 15 bucks . They retail over a hundred . Hard telling what other items this guy has . He has 52 containers shipped over every week .

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Great find Floyd. It is nice knowing them auction guys, some times you can get in on some really sweet deals. Keep us posted on what you find.​

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great deal Floyd. Buy that old boy breakfast every now and then. Sounds like he can be very beneficial.