stl rams

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by raildan, Sep 21, 2008.

1. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    can anyone tell me what the hell is going on with my rams:confused2:they cut bruce who is doing well with the 9ers, and pass on cutler who is doing really good with the broncos.it looks like our kicker might be our mvp if the season keeps going like this.:sad2:two games and jackson only has 97 yards:crazy:.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Marc Bulger has no one throw to. Torry Holt is old.

They have Stephen Jackson who is a proven running back.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Biggest Rams fan you will ever meet rite here. Even got a Rams tatoo. Questioned the hirein of the head coach when they did it. Why do ya think miami let him go, The rams seem to have no commitment any more. And Hasslet as the defensive coordinator has been a real dissapointment. Just look at all the yards and points they been given up. The team needs an enama. LOL! Perhaps a visit from the Deacon or Merlin would help. LOL! The "O" line is pathetic. Pace as usual is the only brite spot and he will more than likely be out soon. Guess Martz wasn't so bad after all. LOL!

4. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I smell 0-16. :smile2: they need help.

5. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    hey george,looks like were in trouble all the way around.have you heard rumors of georgia's son (rams new owner)maybe wanting to sell the team.:confused2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

That rumor has been flyin around on the Rams website for quite some time. They are lookin for a new stadium and may try to hold St.Louis hostage for it. They best think about an "O" lineman or two first. LOL!

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Let's what Trent can do!

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea Mr. Greens turn, and yer correct on wanting BG, but they will NEVER get the folks to toss up a new stadium, not with the"Unfinished" Ball Park Village that sets like a giant mud hole, I look for them to be on the auction block for long myself......... RAMS, greatest show on turf! :smile2: I can get ya a good deal on tickets BG......

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Not BG, (not even close) but yes, atleast once a week on th enews, in the paper radio, wish they would just "get-r-did" that way we can watch Soccer :eek:oooh:

10. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Rams suck! Go Chiefs!

11. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
  12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Its about time. Hasslet won't do much better. Hes in charge of the defense and has been for quite some time. Why on earth are they givein up over 400 yards a game and have been outscored by over a 100 points. I wanna be positive about this but it ain't easy. :sad2:

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Well the fact that you have a team in a city that doesn't want to be there, team presidents and other snoot nose's that hardly ever come to St.Louis unless well to Fire a coach being the last time I remember any, doesn't help much. You are correct BG, Haz is like what worse to bad or bad to worse, Just can't see moving from one spot that well Sucks, to running the hole shebang :eek:oooh: But maybe it was all part of his "Evil Plan" to get the job?! :wink::smile2:

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya know. I thought the same thing. :wink: He did do a decent job in NewOrleans when there. I'm gonna give it the wait and see approach. He best start plantin some foot in some arse. LOL!

15. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The first win of the year !!! there are now two teams who are worse off than the Rams.

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Congrats Coach Haslett.

That was the Marc Bulger I knew.

They beat a good Redskins team.

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Better watch out Zeeeeeeber, there on a roll now brutha, :smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It looks like you were right, they pulled off another upset today !!!!

19. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Why you ain't seen nuttin yet bro! nuttin I say, nuttin LMAO! 2 in a row, look out..... didn't manage nothing today game wise cept fer a few highlights on the news, just couldn't get past the hot wings and boiled crawpapy's in the park'n lot :smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now ya know I'm a Rams fan. Bulger throws 19 passes and completes 14 of em. And Jackson just pounded and pounded. Defense stepped to the plate and the "O" line played football for a change. LOL!