Stl.Catman -IS THE MAN-

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by olejer, Sep 18, 2009.

1. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    For those of you that didnt attend the metting today you missed poetry in motion
    Ryan was an overwhelming sucess at the metting and was thanked personally by the people there
    I will allow him and others to ellobrate but the metting was a complete SUCESS in every way and I didnt hear 1 dissagreement to our suggestions

U DA Man -- Good Job

2. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I was just sitting hear wondering how it went, but it sounds like Ryan was a big hit,w ay to go guys, a big step towards the cause. Reps to ya Ryan for being the backbone of this thing at the meeting.

Chad

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Great job Ryan! I know the tourney down in Arkansas must have been weighing heavily, we really appreciate you taking the time out for the future of the catfish.
    :0a31:

4. 1 catbuster

1 catbuster New Member

State:
    Union Mo
    Just got back form the meeting Ryan did a great job at representing those of us that are interested in protecting and preserving our fine Missouri fishery for our future generations and for all of you who talk or think about this now is the time to step up to the plate and speak up. We as cat fishermen and women have to stand together. Ryan once again thank you and it was nice to meet everyone this morning

5. F250CAT

F250CAT New Member

State:
    Millstadt, IL
    Thanks to Ryan!
    He did an excellent job presenting and expressing our concerns to the Conservation Commission. We heard a lot of positive feedback from the commission and from other attendees about how well prepared and organized Ryan was. I think this got the ball rolling for the MDC to really look at the facts and compare what MO is doing to other conservation-minded states.

The rest of the Gateway guys in attendance also did a great job discussing the issues one on one with others in attendance.

As Bob told me after the meeting, at least 20 years from now we can say that we tried to do our part to preserve trophy catfishing for future generations.

Paul

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Way to go guys! Hope something positive comes from it.

7. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    WTG Ryan! You did an excellent job at the meeting. There was a lot of dicussion about the proposal and I think you got the right folks attention. Reps to you buddy!

8. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    I heard what happen, good job man:wink:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Thank you very much, Ryan, for all you did.

And to think, I knew him way back when he was just a little punkin.:wink:

10. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ryan thanks for stepping up to the plate for those that couldn't or wouldn't. Reps to ya brother. Sounds like you did your homework.:0a31:

11. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I haven't heard any details yet but it all sounds positive to me. That a boy Ryan great job!!! I just hope IL. lawmakes will follow suit with whatever changes Mo. decides to make so that the Mississippi river will be under the same laws for both states.

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I am dissappointed that I was unable to attend to witness Ryan's intricate poetry in motion. I have a terrible virus that I just couldn't calm down today. (virus = JOB)

Ryan is a very enchanting salesman, he could make a tobasco popsicle seem enticing. :cool2: And I'm not saying that as a bad thing!

Ryan, reps to you my friend....and reps to all that attended.

Wish I could have been there in person to support the cause.

13. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    You should have seen the silver tonged devil-- sniff sniff -kinda brought a tear to your eye

14. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Good job Ryan way to go, hopefully it will open up some eyes for a better future of catfishing.

15. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    from what i hear u did good ryan way to go wish i could have been there:sad2:

16. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Thanks guys! We have put the ball into motion and it seemed as if the commission is going to take a serious look at making some changes. It was not just me though, every person who showed up that morning and the ones who signed the petition made a big difference. Every time I looked around someone from our group was talking privately with a director or a lead biologist or a chair person on the regulations committee. You guys did a great job and If we get any changes accomplished it is because of the combined effort of everyone that took the time to make an effort for change.

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Thanks Ryan for being the spokesmen and saying what a lot of us have been wanting to say for a long time. Wish I could of been there, but I had to work.

18. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I had to work,too.Thanks,Ryan.Sounds like you did a fine job.

19. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would also like to Thank Ryan and the others that were able to attend and represent our Fisheries and the fellow Catmen that couldn't make it.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Great job Ryan. I hear ya laid the smack down on em. Lol nice work. Well keep after em, and well get the legislation we need to protect these fish. Nice work and kudos to all that were able to attend.