Stinkbait

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by JakeW, Sep 1, 2006.

1. JakeW

JakeW New Member

State:
    Fremont, NE
    Just Wanted To Try To Get Some Info On Here About Some Stinkbait. Some Of You May Be Saying That I Start To Many Threads, But What The Hell, Thats What This Site Is For. Try To Share And Help Our Fellow Catfisherman Out. So, If You Have A Particular Type/brand/smell/ Or I Guess, Taste For Some Of You Rednecks, Try To Share With Us. I Am Gonna Try Some Blood Bait Tonight, I Have About 3 Kinds, And I Will Post Asap If Any Of It Works. Go Out To Summit Lake Around Tekamah, Ne. Good Luck Ya'll.

2. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    try em if you will i have never had any luck with em and just use live or cut bait fish

3. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Devin nice pic of your bait there in your avatar.:lol:
    Loop

4. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    I use Hoss's Hawg Bait with a Looper Rig and have taken over 20 channels this week. Largest was 4.5 lbs.

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey JakeW,
    You can never make to many Threads for the site, like you said, that's what this place is for.
    (Asking & Learning)
    Now - with that being said - There are alot of good Stinkbaits out there, but for me, "Wicked Sticky" is one of the best out there today, and I know that alot of Brothers & Sisters out there think the same.

If you don't belive me - just take a look at some of the Catfish (Victims) in my photo gallary (Shaina).
    :confident:

:0a26:
    Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I vote for DK's. If live bait is not working I can put on some DK's and catch fish. It has yet to let me down. The only reason I don't use it full time is that I believe I have a better shot a bigger fish with natural baits. I have caught catfish upwards of 6 pounds with the DK's though. As for flavors I have used two, blood and orginal, both have caught fish for me.

7. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    wicked sticky is my stinkbait of choice, if you want to catch a mess of fish from 4 inches to 4 pounds. i use it on the platte in mid to late summer and wade and find anything over 2 feet. there will be fish and if you bring friends you can probly catch over a hundred cats in an hour or less. last time we went we figured that we caught a fish every 25 seconds. try this method with cutbait or live bait and catch a bunch of 5-25 pound flattys and channels and maybe a blue.

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I like Sonny's, Rusty's, and Wicked Stinky. I have tried DK's, but the fish won't touch it :sad2:

9. mongesf

mongesf New Member

State:
    Beardstown, Illinois
    I'n with Fishinpals on this on. Hoss's Hawg Bait all the way. We have been catching some real nice channels using it. Have also caught an equal amount using chicken liver, beef liver and shrimp. Actually I think we have caught more than by using stink bait.

10. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    thanks, lol now if only they would have caught something that would have been great

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    My favorite is Danny King Punch Bait used with Looper Rigs. I just recently bought some different brands of bait but I ain't used them enough yet to know if they are going to work.

st

12. Mauer

Mauer New Member

State:
    *Required*
    i use sonnys stink..