Stink Baits

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by x575599, Jun 28, 2007.

1. x575599

x575599 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Fella's I have a question. I have checked out stink baits, the paste kind, and the rigs that are sold commercialy for this kind of bait seem to be a little on the light side. Is there a homemade rig for stink baits that are a little more beefy or am I just not looking in the right place? Thanks.

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Try Looper's rigs. He is a supporter here and his rigs are the best I have ever used. They are great in every situation you can think of. Give 'em a try!

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    There are 2 stink baits that I rank as super.1st is BEE-JAY catfish bait sold at some Walmart stores,2nd is Strike King Dynamite. You can take a spoonfull of either wrap it in some cheese cloth or some other netlike material put the hook through it. Make a catfish Carolina rig (egg sinker,monoleader,redbeads,gold swivel),:cross: cast & wait for the action.:0a23: Always worked for me.

4. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I have some of the looper rigs they are made pretty well. The Big Bite spring hooks also works for me. :wink:

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Ernie,

All that I have to say is:

"Wicked Sticky" (Stinkbait) & "Looper Rigs"!:0a23:

If you are using Stinkbaits, and you want the perfect rig for it, you will have a hard time beating that combo.

Turst Me on this one - :wink:
    :0a26:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I really aint had much sucness with stink bait.

7. x575599

x575599 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks folks, I am going to get some of them looper rigs and give it a shot.