Stink bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by badagirton, Jul 2, 2007.

1. badagirton

badagirton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    has anyone tryed cat tracker stink baits man i was at miejer saw it was on clearance and thought this stuff must suck so i thought well ill try it. it says they guarantee it catches fish so i took it to the river and man let me tell you what bite after bite i was there for 30 min and hooked 2 2lb cats i would suggest this stink bait its a dip bait works really well

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bob Junnies makes several good dip baits. I have had good luck on Wicked Stickey.Glad you had a successful trip.:smile2:

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    This is indeed good stuff! Especially for numbers of eaters.

4. catfishduckhunter

catfishduckhunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Junnies cat tracker as its called..Made famous on 1 infisherman show...lolo..is a great dip bait.. if you want to really shine...Sonnys Super Sticky Channel Cat Bait is the best I have found...I have done tons of trials on dips...Sonny's comes up a winner every time....Call the guy..lolo..You will get him at his house...319-878-4115.. He does do a lil Walmart biss..but order direct best deal..Keep your line in the water..

5. Dogbreth

Dogbreth New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I use Hog Wild Blood bait. I mix a 10 oz tub of it with all purpose flower, a tub of chicken livers, and a pound of chicken burger. Makes great doeball. You can get Hog Wild at Walmart. Another one is Lucky 7. Mix it up like the Hog Wild and you can't beat it.
    :wink:

Attached Files:

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Personally all I use anymore is Danny Kings punch bait..

That stuff is awesome...

7. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Bee-Jay catfish bait stinks & works really well. I would like to try that other brand also,but I haven't seen it.:big_smile_2:

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Here you go Greg:

http://www.cattracker.com/smartshop/showprod.cfm?&DID=12&CATID=36&ObjectGroup_ID=119

But of all of the Cattracker stink-baits, I think that "Wicked Sticky" stink-bait is the best of the group.
    :wink:

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Check out catfishconnection.com You are looking for dip baits. Ref: Wicked Stickey. They also carry many of the other stinkbaits you see mentioned. When you make an order from them request a catalog. You will spend days looking through it.:big_smile:

10. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    i like both sonnys and hoss's hawg bait

11. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'd have to agree with Jeb, if you want to catch a lot of eatin sized cats Sonnys is the way to go. Outfishes every other stinkbait I've ever tried. Good luck to you!!

12. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    I prefer PRIMO BLOOD SUPER STICKY

GARY