Stink bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Matt the catfisher, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Matt the catfisher

Matt the catfisher New Member

State:
    S.C
    I have the best of luck with the hogg wild blood. Put it on anything i'll see if I can tell you about a secret with stink bait but i have to make sure its all right with the man first.....

2. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    hoss's hawg bait is the best around here second would be sonnys blood formula

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt waiting for that secret. I might suggest if you are targeting channels with stink bait, to carry different types (brands) on each trip. On any given day they will prefer one over the other.I prefer cut or live bait. If I use stink bait I will have on hand. Catfish Charlies Shad. Wicked Stickey, Sonneys Blood, and Hoss. Always offer a variety. I hope this will help.:smile2:

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Fellows,

I used Hogg Wild before & it is a very good stink-bait to use, but for me the best StinkBait that I have ever used have to be:

"Junnie's Wicked Sticky"

That's the Stinkbait that I use & it gets me nice channel cats all of the time (If there are there of course) :wink:

But I also found out over the years of using Stinkbaits, that it all depends on the water that you fish in as well.

Take it easy fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

5. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    i have the same luck here in so cali with the blood hog wild, havent tried the pink or green yet but i have the pink

i agree with Mickey, i myself carry various types of stink bait you dont want to just bring one and find yourself along with the crowd using the same stuff, i also bring the buffet to the kitties, from anchovies to shrimp

i have hoggwild orig/blood/pink, bowkers dip bait, various sents by mikes glo, baitmate classic catfish, bang garlic aresol spray and even a container of garlic powder and salt in my tackle bag

6. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    I haven't tried the blood hog wild but I will after this post. Dinamite blood is pretty good. And I would have to vote for Junnies wicked sticky also I have had good luck with it.

7. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Can't wait to hear the secret!