stink bait story

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Oct 14, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was sitting at a watering hole last week and there was a jar of stink bait with a computer made lable.It was made by a guy that lives down by the river, so I asked the bartender if I could take a whiff.He said sure thats why he left it.I opened the jar and OMG!!! I didnt have a chance to smell it. I was over taken with a flash back!! "Ohh Gawd!! make it go away!!" Remember high school when you learned aboout SULPHUR!! A real dirty trick!! "I WILL GET EVEN YOU SON OF A CARP!!" So the line has been drawn. If any of you have a dirty trick I can play on the guy that made that shcrapt, or the bar tender let me know. With that being said I dont want to hurt anyone just get even. Thankx
    smokey

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    HOW LEGAL YOU WANT TO BE?

3. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Smokey you better watch Jeffro...He doesnt rationilize things like most people do.:roll_eyes::smile2:..I believe its his evil twin on his shoulders:wink:

4. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    There is this stuff carp anglers use, it's called PVA. It's designed to wrap pre-bait up in to cast out, but the bag DISINTEGRATES in water!

I am quite sure you can figure a way to hand him a nice sopping wet bag of the most FOULEST smelling stink bait for him to take home! :eek:oooh::smile2:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Rot a few eggs in the sun for a couple weeks after shakin them up,and mix with some good fresh ones,Give him a "present "of farm fresh eggs.:wink:

6. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    He'll be expecting a stink trick back. If he drives a truck tie a piece of wire thru his u joint on his drive shaft. Not a long wire but enough it will hit when he starts rolling. When he gets going fast enough it goes away, but when he slows down it's back.