Still some good people left in the world

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Jul 16, 2006.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well i went fishing today behind my house in the little miami river.. Right behind my house is a State Park called John Bryan, and it is always pretty crowded on the weekends, but the hikers pretty much stay on the trails, away from the river.. Well I noticed about 50 yards from me was a young guy fishing, and I thought that was a little odd because i very rarely see anyone fishing down there...Well anyways, somehow while i was down there my wallet must have came out of my pocket..I didnt even notice, I packed my stuff up and headed home..I come home, ate, then jumped in the shower, well while I was in the shower someone knocked on the door..Of course my first thought was.."who the heck is at the door..I jump out of the shower and go to the door..And to my suprise, it was the young guy that was fishing..He came to my house and he had my wallet..He said he went to the spot I was fishing after I left and found it on the ground..I know when you find someones wallet, your suppose to turn it in, but alot of people out there would not have done that..I was really surprised, and VERY appreciative..There are still honest people out there and Im glad one of them found my wallet..I just wanted to share that with yall..

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Makes you feel good to know there are still some good people left.

3. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Wow, even knowing you from the BOC i would have took it and left:tounge_out:

JK, Im happy that there are some good people out in the world still. I try to do my part and give back what i get. Gotta love Karma:embarassed:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother that is awesome to hear, glad there are some people with morals still today.

5. Gabowman

Gabowman Member

State:
    Georgia
    I agree. Good for you that particular young man was the one fishing down there. Consider yourself lucky that you ever saw your wallet agian.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: Man that is really cool.It's really nice to see that some kids are still being raised right and have some good morals. Bet you couldn't thank that young man enough.

7. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Sounds like a BOC member to me! Did ya give him a card?
    Offer him a free membership to the best catfish site on the WWW?

He was probably an angel anyways!

8. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LOL...I actually would have but i ran out already, I need to get some more...I hander a bunch of them out at the boat ramp where i launch into the Ohio River..Wonder if anyone of them have checked the site out yet