Still searching for help in Point Pleasant area

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by brother hilljack, Jul 22, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I have received some valuable info from other members, but I still would welcome any help that people are willing to provide about fishing the POINT PLEASANT area.

If you are worried about you secrets:eek:oooh:, Please remember that this a one time fishing trip for me and I will keep all your secrets safe! Thanks in advance for any help you provide and feel free to send me a Personal Message.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Steve,

Thanks for the help. I am real excited about the tourny. I hope it is as good as anticipated. I can only imagine a sponser like that has to be a good show/host

3. littlecat

littlecat New Member

State:
    west virginia
    hey hill i fish about 5 mile up the kanawha from point pleasnt if ur fishing from a boat it will be better i fish from the bank and it is state owened property and u have to have a permit its called mcClasand farm but u will see a powerline crosing the river and we have caught some nice ones there wher that lil creek meets the river hope it helps. it should be easy to find its a big powerline:wink: