Still off the water

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by dominoman, Apr 27, 2009.

1. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Well it's been since February 12 that I was last on the water. Went to the doctor last Wednesday and he told me I'm still looking at probable 3-6 more months in recovery. Doc also told me that he would not sign a medical release for me to return to physical type work. Sure is getting old sitting in the house watching TV, walking around the yard, or like today sitting around watching it rain. We needed the rain so bad I'm not complaining. It's started filling the tank again which has been dry since September. I think that I've read the entire internet since my surgery and seen every John Wayne movie ever made. Well at least the catfish on Lake Bastrop are safe for now, but if I ever get released they better look out.

2. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Dominoman,I have the solution. If you haven't yet,you can watch fishing online. Catfishing america is available online. At least you can see fish. Right now is a slow time where I work. Pretty dead. Thank GOD for the internet. I have recently become addicted to sites like hulu.com,and crackle.com. You can find all kinds of movies and tv shows on there. Rescue me is my new favorite show. Never watched it on tv before. Now I wonder why. Hope you get better soon.

3. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Made a trip to the Doctor last week, he told me I could go fishing but I still had a 30# lifting restriction. Got a buddy going with me Thursday, just in case I find one over 30 pounds. Not really, I need help launching the boat, so we'll get out and give it a whirl. Hope to have some photos to post later this week.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Lonnie hope u have a great fishing trip ;just don,t over do it an hurt your self .be safe out there

5. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Hope you have a good trip! It's well deserved as it's been a while.

6. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Hope you catch a big one!!!LOL!!! Looks like its time to get a winch!!!!Seriously Good luck!!