still no luck at my local reservoir

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by myname6, Apr 15, 2008.

1. myname6

myname6 New Member

State:
    MO
    Well I went out again last night to my local resavor and didnt even get a nibble I tried shad and we had shrimp alfredo last night for dinner so for the heck of it I took some shrimp is anyone having any luck in the lakes and resavors

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the BOC!! This site is full of great people and even better fishing stories. Can't go fishing right now so I have no advice to offer except Keep on Trying. Your time is right around the corner.

3. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    DON'T GIVE UP.KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN AT LOCAL BAIT SHOPS.THEY MAY BE AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION OR EATING ANOTHER BAIT.GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE AND LISTEN UP.

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Water Temp.is still a little Cold in some of the Resivors Adam, Try fishing the windward side of the lake as the wind blows the plankton in towards shore and the bait fish follow, also in the spring fishing for Channelcat I have had good luck using dip bait like sonnys,or some of the others. Hang in there they will be turning on shortly.Good Luck. J.D.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    dont give up the water temps will warm up shortly and the fish will be biting