still kicking and feeling alot better

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by duane kingsbury, Jan 15, 2010.

1. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hi everybody, sorry I haven't let you all know, I had my major surgery on the 12 th of Oct. I was in the hospital for two weeks before going home. I am starting to feel alot better now, but it is a long process. I will have to change my avater because I lost 80 lbs. Sure did lose alot of muscle also. I am pretty weak, but I have been getting out of the house and starting to get my strenght back. Jay called me last nite, it was sure good to hear from him. I am looking forward to the lead pouring session in Feb., but I will need an address to Ray's place. Hopefully it won't be long before the ice is off of Milford for some fishing opportunities. I went back into the Doc's a week and a half ago and they said that I am cancer free for now. which is the best news for the new year. Hope everyone is doing great and thanks for all your prayers and concern over this last six months. Great friends you all are.
    Your fishing buddy, Duane

2. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Duane,
    Thats awesome news to hear your doing good and feeling better. :laugh1::laugh1: I hope to meet you soon, maybe at the sinker pour.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Glad to hear that Duane. We have been wondering about you.
    Hope you can make the lead pour. If you cant we will see at the next Milford gathering, which shouldnt be too far away.
    Take care.

4. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Great new Duane. See ya next month.

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    It was great to talk to you Duane. I am so glad you are back on rise. I can't wait for the three amigos to ride again! Cap't hook sends his best to you also and can't wait to get back on the water with you also. Take care and hope to see you next month.

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Duane, Glad your doin better and cancer free now. Hope to see ya next month.

7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Thanks for the update Duane. glad to hear your on the mend.

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Glad to hear you're doing good Duane, I tried to give you a call after I talked with Jay, is your number still the same? I called the one on my cell and it just kept ringing, didn't get an answering device either? But good to know you're okay. For sure looking forward to seeing you at the lead pour.
    As for Milford thawing, it's gonna be awhile:sad:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  9. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Duane thats great news to hear.

Look forward to seeing you.

Take care.

10. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Great to hear Duane. Looking forward to seeing you this spring.

11. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve Well-Known Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    That's Great news Duane :party: