Still alive and I've missed you guys.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ohio hilljack, Dec 3, 2009.

1. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well, I'm still alive just have not been on much due to increased duties at work and spending every second of my free time fishing or working on the old boat. Have had a banner year fishing catching more big fish than I have ever caught, which is really not saying all that much. I have a new PB flat ,32 pounds and blue also 32 pounds, quite truthfully I was beginning to think my scale was broke and would not go past thirty-two then my youngest got a 42 pound flat at the end of October. My fishing partner had his best year with a 39 pound flat and a 25 pound blue which came from Aberdeen yesterday.
    I can never say thanks enough to all the wonderful info I've gleaned from the BOC over the last two years, you guys have taught me right and I practice what you guys preach every chance I get.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Willie its good to see you back and posting. I would like to congratulate you on the PBs. Don't stay away so long.

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good to hear from ya Willie i was wondering where the heck you've been!:wink:

4. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i was wondering where you got off too.:smile2: welcome back!

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome back. Don't be such a stranger.

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back to the board Willie.

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It has truly been a banner year for the Ohio Hilljacks!! Congrats on your multiple victories.............really you should not be so modest and the new PBs. Of course I intend to take those familie PBs away from you with some big cats this winter!!:smile2:

Good luck at the shiver. Wish I could make it up there to fish.

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Willie, glad to see you posting again.

Did you happen to see TheRiverRat while you were gone? He keeps dissappearing, and I'm at a loss as to where he goes. Just wondering if you seen him on your travels lol.

Shane, you make it back next year, make sure to call me or Rollo. One of us will put you on fish if you want to fish the Mighty muskingum.

9. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I ain't seen no rats this year but I seen some swimming squirrels and a couple deer making a break to the WV side the Saturday before opening day.