Stewart to drive for hendrick

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jan 20, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tony is going to try to qulaify a Hendrick car in the Nation wide race at Datona, in Feb. Do you think Tony needs the Money to keep his team going?LOL
    smokey

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i guess going back to chevy has it's advantages. last year mark martin drove a few times for hendrick also.

3. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    If you ask me its like driving for the enemy.He needs to concentrate on qualifying his own cars for he goes trying to drive and qualify for others.
    if hes not careful hes going to stretch his self to thin.I think this year he needs to concentrate on his team and his only.JMO

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    What? Why? .....No Sense at all to me!!:wink: Maybe he needs to drive Mikes car the following week to be a nice guy? rollo

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Doesnt surprise me any now that Hendrick is supplying the engines to Stewart-Haas Racing.

Stewart will be in the 500 with his championship provisional status. The other team car (39) will be driven by Newman who will have the owner points from the 66 car last season.

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    yeah there you go at least mike would at least make one race this year lol just kidding:smile2: