Stewart is out!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by kbgrillin, Sep 10, 2006.

1. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tony Stewart is out of the chase. Yeah. I'm glad Mark Martin hung in there. Kasey Kahne made it. Now it's crunch time. Who do you think will win the Championship? Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon is my pic(s(.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I must say that I'm surprised that Tony didn't make the chase. Goes to show how tough the level of competition is at the top! I quess Jimmie Johnson would be the easy pick to win it all but I think there are a few teams that are getting hot when it counts. The wife and I are Jr. fans so were pulling for the #8. Go Jr.!!!:cool2:

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i said before the race at a buddys house that kasey needed to finish in the top 3 to make it. he did just that. thought that burton or martin would miss it, but i am pleased that "tony the punk" missed out.

now let's see if shows any respect to the top ten these last 10 races.

4. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    LOL, boy that makes my day. I guess he can focus more on TRYING to wreck Matt Kenseth, but it will be to no avail as Matt will win another championship.

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i dont think you going to see much respect on the track from tony for the rest of the year. he does what he thinks and thats okay with me. im a 8 fan but the 29 car has been stepping up to the plate lately. wouldnt mind seeing martin win too.

6. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    After Stewarts actions on the track this year, and his cocky comment about "never any doubt" about making it back into the chase, I'm tickled pink that he missed it!! I'd like to see Mark Martin win the championship, just because after all these years, he deserves it!! But I'd also like to see Jeff Gordon get his 5th!!!

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    The competition is fierce. I think Stewart needed to be the odd man out for a reality check. Seems the 2 time series champion was doing all the trash talking at the beginning of the season. I believe this is the first time he has finished out of the top ten since he came to Nascar.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    AM Going Jeff Gordon Or Jimmy Johnson.

9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'm a Hendrix guy but its hard to argue with Harvick, Kahne,and Kyle Bush.Don't think Gordon will be close,wouldn't mind Martin winning and Jimmie Johnson has a way with saving his day no matter what happens.The best thing is Stewart is out,lets see how funny he thinks it if Gibbs does fire him as he said he should be for not making it.The best thing about this chase is there ISN"T any favorite and any of them could win. :smile2:

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I am pulling for Mark. This is his last years and he has come so close to the champ win. As for "poor " Tony. Sucks to be him!
    Bill

11. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Its Martins last year............ I hope he wins the chase, and if he does, ILL DO BACKFLIPS!

12. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm a big gordon fan but damn, kenseth is so dang gum hot right now. He's got to be the favorite.

13. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think that Kevin Harvick will surprise everyone!

Tony

14. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I am a Gordon fan, but don't think they quite have the whole thing figured out yet. I think Kenseth will be hard to stop. Although last year, Gordon scored more points in the final 10 races, even though he was not in the chase. To many things can happen to make any predictions stick.

One thing is for sure though, the rest of the field better watch out. Tubby, I mean Tony will not hesitate to wreck ANYONE from this point on in the season.

15. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I agree Jeff. Stewart is going to be pi$$ed about not making it. And of course, it will be everyone elses fault. He'll try anything now. I just hope it backfires on him.