Stewart Fans

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by derail, Mar 9, 2008.

1. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man if it was called the Daytona 498, my boy Tony would have won. Then he starts driving into walls last week. Hopefully all the lumps will be absorbed early on this year. He's looking fast as ever, and his aggressiveness hasn't subsided. This is our year. Comments?:0a27:

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Tony I will once in awhile if JR wrecks mainly cause he's a fellow Hoosier.

3. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    I'm a big Stewart fan but man he needs to cut that mop on top of his head.lol Hes looking strong this year just like normal.He just needs to finish.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Stewart took a couple hard licks last weekend, probably still sore and tender and might affect his performance at Atlanta today. I look for him to be in the top 20 but dont think he will win this weekend:wink:

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    If Tony's not careful, he might be trying to drive Bristol on 4 rims, Good year might "forget" to deliver his tires next week...:smile2:

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    it does not mater what they give him he will still drive the car he just tells it like he sees it thats one of the reasens i like him

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, I like him too.... You always know where he stands...

8. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    COME ON GUYS YOU DONT LIKE THE NEW MULLET THAT TONY IS SUPORTING

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I like it, I am trying to grow one too...:big_smile:

10. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Yes that was good for Smoke to give Goodyear a piece of his mind, when he leaning on his car in the postrace interview for some reason I knew he was gonna tear into them.

11. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man I loved every minute of todays race. Only my little ball of anger coming in first would have made it better. Starting thirty something and finishing at two was an awesome run. Especially since he looked like he was running on marbles all day. Runnin that consistent on that surface with those donuts should scare the crap out of some of the competition. The man is on a mission this year for sure. You don't grow an ape drape of that magnitude with no intensions of using it for a higher purpose. Bring on Bristol!:worship:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya hell win a couple if edwards blows up.lol. he was class of the field till the trany went.:wink: had what 5+ seconds on em. :crazy:

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Man, was I wrong...he almost won. lol

14. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What a cry baby I thought he would quite that.
    Now it's the Goodyears
    Cut that mop off Tony, maybe you will go faster.

15. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would imagine that "Smoke" is going to be reprimanded for his little tirade against Goodyear after the race yesterday. That's one thing I like about "Smoke",he doesn't always say everything that is politically correct. Kinda like me!!

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The world must be comming to an end Glenn. I gave you rep points!!:wink:
    smokey

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I thank you for the rep points,but I certainly hope the world isn't coming to an end,I've got too much to get done yet.LOL You're a good man Smoke!!

18. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah i think smoke did a good job on the track.Man all the cars were junk i think everyone was sliding around.Its those crap cars oh i mean cot cars.You know something it really dosent help a whole lot to make the cars safer if your going to have twice as many wrecks because the cars are junk and you cant drive them.And thats what they have done,they tried to make the car safer but in the process made a car that is unsafe to drive.
    Also i think tonys comment about the goodyear tires was right on,goodyear hasnt made a decent race tire in a long time,its a constant issue i think needs to be addressed.I would like to see some of the other tire companies get in on the action,then at least it would force goodyear to make a better tire or get the boot for a different company,they need the compatition so they will raise the bar a little i think.So way to go tony.

19. Fireman4c

Fireman4c New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Ya'll think he riped Goodyear bad on TV I was driving home from work and his post race interview on MRN was 10 times worst. I was laughing so hard I almost drove my tuck into oncoming trafic!!!!!! This is 4 races in a row that the tires have sucked!!:wink:

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Were you running Goodyear Tires?LOL