Steve Irwin Video....not for faint of heart

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Sep 20, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nevermind, was a extreme video, not actually of Steve Irwin getting killed. But, after thinking twice I decided not to post.

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Good call bro. There are quite a few vids out on the net that claim to be Steve getting hit by the sting ray.

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I hate the tragedy of his family's suffering.I lost my father when I was 13,so I understand the loss his children will go through.I can not begin to imagine the loss to his wife or father.A parent having to bury a child has to be terrible.A parent that has lost a mate and has children to raise has to be terrible.I know that some on the BOC have suffered those losses.I believe that only they could understand such a terrible loss and pain.I think that he will always be with everyone that has watched his shows.I figure that Steve went about as fine a way as a person could go.Quick,while in good heath and doing something that he loved.At 61 I have known of and personally seen my share of death and a little more.Few people are blessed to end their life like he did,and It is far less of a tragedy on his loved ones than a long drawn out suffering one that destroys a little of everyone.Very few will ever be missed by so many.peewee-williams

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Good Call Tea, A Video Like That Should Never Be For A Veiwing Group.

5. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Good call Tea! I remember when Dale Sr. died and some newspaper wanted to make the photos public, I really had a hard time with allowing free speech and photos on the death on anyone, much less a public hero.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks Tea ,smart move.

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Good call. I didn't think it was probably the real one anyways. lotta fakes out there. (sicko-s)

8. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Prolly a good idea buddy...

9. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    If you change your mind on posting somthing, do us a favor and delete the post, no harm in that and it doesnt waste others time. There is enough to sort through on here when you want to find fishing info.
    thanks
    Larry

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Larry, if I could delete the thread I would man. But, can't do it, the powers that be have too.

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Glad you thought twice. You are a smart man!
    Bill

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm awful thankful you changed your mind. Fake or real I do not relish watching someones life end.That is not for public viewing. I would imagine of course his wife was shown and that in it's self was very tragic.Poor woman,left with two little ones to raise alone. She really needs prayin for God to give her strength.--------------Pat Powell:sad2:

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tea....your post is in the correct place. This is the same thread where I post about the toes of my dogs and the rubber thingamagigs that fit in my whatchamacallit's.
    When I need fishing information I go to one of the threads marked for fishing information. I believe anyone would find it a job to get fishing information in the general discussion thread....... Post on brother the BOC is much more that fishing.

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Danny....

The link I was gonna post was not an video of anyone getting hurt. It was a short opening about this being the video. Then a scary face flashes and scares the living bejeebes out of ya.

15. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Haha..I hate those things they always get me! :big_smile:

16. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    i personaly want to see the video, so i can see just what happend, and i think steve would want the video released so that everyone could see it wasnt the rays fault. if that dont sound like steve i dont know what dose

17. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I may be wrong but I think Steve told his friends if he ever was killed doing what he loved he wanted it to be shown. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that's correct. Either way I imagine in a few years there will be a documenty on him and his life. Hope his kids will only know the great things he did! A true tragedy!:0a15:

18. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    haha i watched the same video Tea... Messed up.. But i think it was best that you didnt post it.. But you know inquiering minds would want to know... but its best they do it themselfs.....

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, an old fart like DH may have problems. LMAO

20. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    You are correct, he told his wife and family that if his death was caught on film while doing what he loved that he wanted it made public. The family said after a respectable amount of time had past they would allow a documentary to be made of his life including the footage of his death.