Steelhead run

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    How the Steelhead run up north coming, i dont know if ill make it this year, but im going to hit the spring run for sure.... i usually fish around ERIE, Elk and Walnut creek. im sure if you steelhead fish you know the area...

2. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    That's a real hike for you! I have never been up there for the steelies before, but I am going to head up this year for the first time.

Good luck if you make it!

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    its not too bad really, i used to live in morgantown, wv and it was a lot closer then... i havent made it the last two years though, i love catching them things, its a blast....best of luck to ya if you goo

4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

They,re running.I plan on hitting them next week.:wink:

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    they are running some but the creeks are still low and clear. they need some rain to get things going a little better. i like fishing at trout run and walnut. oh i was at therapy today and this girl was there and she was talking to her mother who was up in erie and it was snowing. blowing in off the lake pretty good she said. don't think it stuck at all though.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    A friend fished up the past 3 days. The creeks are very low and clear thus making the fish very wary and line shy. He caught a few, but it was alot of hard work.

I have a chance on going Thanksgiving weekend, but that 6+ hour drive is just killa!:embarassed: