STEELERS

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by flathunter, Sep 28, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It was so great to see them go down to there 2nd straight defeat today..I thought cry baby WARD might start shedding some tears on the sidlines.

Lets hope for at least 8 more losses for the steelers/

The Ravens are the class of the afc north.

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    not lookin like super bowl material so far this year

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

They better watch out, they may even lose to the Browns twice!:smile2::big_smile:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    A Steeler thread started by a Browns fan! :smile2: You know times are tough in Cleveland when you start a Steeler hating thread! :roll_eyes: Browns looked good yesterday by the way! :wink: :smile2:

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Is this the Steelers bashing thread?LOL! They look like crap!:smile2: The only thing I have to say is..........BIG BEN GOD SEND!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man it is all I got to go on, my Browns suck, and aint gonna win a game this year, the only haPPINESS i GET IS SEEING THE STEELERS LOOSE.:big_smile:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea, Quinn cant throw the ball 10 yards, and Anderson if he aint falling down or tripping thinks the other teams cornerbacks are his recivers.:big_smile:

8. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    as soon as they put anderson in i knew the browns season was over. didnt mangini say that whoever he picked he would stick with? he only made it 2 1/2 games! what message does that send to your players? they dont have a leader because those idiots wont give anybody the chance to become one. their heads are so far up their a

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    The Bengals just melted some Plastic!

Boo Pittsburgh! Rottenberger sucks!:smile2:

10. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yea i'd hold the hating to a minimum Pittsburgh fans. Considering you and the detroit lions both have 1-2 record so far lol :tounge_out::wink:

11. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    You haters are pathetic. You wish your team had half the class as the Steeler organization. The Browns are a joke some high school teams could beat them. Ravens don't forget we play them twice. We will see where the champs stand when the season comes to a close.

12. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    That is 2 more losses on the schedule.:smile2::smile2:

13. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Wow a 2nd grade comeback.I seem to recall the Ravens getting beat wait let me count again 3 times last year.

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    better worry about them yourself skippy.

15. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
  16. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC
    I AGREE WITH SGT. THIS IS FUNNY!!:smile2:

ITS STILL VERY EARLY IN THE SEASON AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE WATCHED ANY FOOTBALL OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE TEAM THAT GETS HOT AT THE END OF THE SEASON IS THE TEAM THAT WILL WILL IT ALL!!!

I HATE THE STEELERS AS MUCH AS ANYBODY!! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE STEELER FANS AND I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME.

BUT,

WATCH OUT FOR THE RETURN OF THAT LONG HAIRED SAFETY NAMED TROY HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL AND THE STEELERS ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAM WHEN HE IS ON THE FIELD!!

WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE TO TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!:tounge_out:

17. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This is a new year and its still up in the air for anyone to take home the trophy. And a 1-2 start doesn't mean your season is over. Just means you got off to a weak start. It happens and teams can come back from it. The Giants:angry: were 10-6 and the won the super bowl in 2007. I don't remember what the steelers finished the regular season with last year, but i bet it was around the same. But we all know the patriots are going to win the super bowl this year.:big_smile: Good luck to all.

18. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    The Patriots are not winning the superbowl,no way my Jets are too stubborn to let it happen they are comin to Foxboro to win again and shut up that loudmouth T.O. wannabe Randy Moss:wink::smile2:

19. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Shut Moss up. Never not possible. One of best receivers of all time, and still the man.

20. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I think its time the mods close this post. Now we got jets fans and pats fans arguing.:smile2: