Steelers Prayer

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by the_nis, Jan 18, 2006.

1. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    I saw this and thought it was kinda funny...

Our Father,
    Who art in Pittsburgh,
    Football be thy name.
    Thy Kingdom come,
    4 Super Bowls won,
    On earth as it is in Heinz Field.
    Give us this day a play-off victory,
    And forgive us our penalties,
    As we defeat those
    Who play against us.
    And lead us into a victory,
    And deliver us to Detroit.
    Amen.

GO STEELERS!!!

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Amen, Brother NIS!

:grin-big: HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!:grin-big:

3. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    LOL Jason!!

I got one

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton." said God.

"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a black & gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole with an enormous Steeler flag, and in every window a Terrible Towel.

Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and i even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Ben Rothlisberger get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said, "Peyton, that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

-------------------------------------------------
    Heres that tackle ben made!!

Attached Files:

4. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Here we go steelers! here we go!

Detroit bound!!!!

5. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Josh, thats awesome!!! Yes, I am a firm believer that God is a Die Hard Steelers fan!!!

6. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX

Nope God lies with America's team The Dallas Cowboys:p

7. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    You steelers Fans better pray!!!!! you guys are aware of Bill Cowers steelers record in AFC championship games Right? 1 win and 4 losses.

8. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    How about them Chief's !!! What about them Cowboys...Colts...Bears...Dolphins... well you get the point

:grin-big: :grin-big:HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO :grin-big: :grin-big:

LOL

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Josh - Great post! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!:grin-big:

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Peyton is three times the quarterback than Ben will ever be! I'm sorry to bash on Ben here, but he hardly ever throws the ball, and that's why he did so well against the Colts is because we weren't ready for him to pass because he sucks at passing! He will never hold any records for touchdowns or yards or completions or anything!! I wouldn't be on here bashing him if this post wouldn't have been on here! The Steelers are going to get their asses handed to them this weekend by the Broncos! Coward is 1-4 in AFC Chmapionship games! Denver has the best linebacking core left in the playoffs and Champ Bailey is awesome! Jake Plummer is going to bootleg and tear that defense to shreds!;)

11. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania

Boy, steelers beat the number one team in the NFL. That would hurt. Maybe next year for the Colts................I doubt it!

12. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, it's kind of funny how none of the Steelers fans were on here talking crap before the week 12 game, when the Steelers got whooped 26-7!HAHA The Steelers Suck!!! I can't wait to see Denver whoop that tail!

13. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Ya if my team was number one all year and I bought a big screen t.v. and got ready for a super bowl victory and got beat by the steelers at home.....

I would be crying also......

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You know there used to be a thread on here "Picsburgh Steelers" I don't know if you remember it or not, but it got taken off because noone was posting on it. Now that they're doing well all of the Pittsburgh fans are coming out of the woodwork. I didn't hear any of the Pittsburgh fans talkin before the game in week 12, and I was on that thread asking all of them what the outcome was going to be, and noone said anything! All of these new Steeler fans aren't real fans! You guys are all happy when everything is going good and talking crap, but I didn't hear any of you talkin in the regular season! :rolleyes: You call yourselves real fans?? Don't think so!

15. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania

Thats what happens when your team WINS..........

When they lose, you go to the winning teams thread and cry about it.......

I have a terrible towel you can use to wipe the tears........

Colts 2006 season, put to DEATH by the STEELERS! May they rest in peace..........

16. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I will be the first to admit, I didn't think they would make it this far. It didn't look good. But guess what. They made it. And they beat the Colts. All I heard all year is the Colts and Payton Manning. Guess what, there season is over and they STEELERS beat them. Say what you want. The Steelers beat the Colts. The Colts are done, not going to the superbowl or the championship game.

Say this 10 ten times:

STEELERS BEAT THE COLTS.........
    STEELERS BEAT THE COLTS..............

Or chant this one:

COLTS LOST...........

COLTS LOST................

Try this one on Sunday:

LETS GO STEELERS, LETS GO!

Even if we would lose on sunday, guess what, they made it farther than the colts and Payton Manning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya in Detroit!

17. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    It's Peyton! Not Payton. The Steelers still suck in my eyes and they shouldn't of even made the playoffs! They got lucky that the Big fat dirty Von Oel Hoffen or what ever the hell his name is took out Carson Palmer, or they would have gotten whooped, yah they're still in the playoffs, but they suck! That whole team sucks! Big Ben sucks! The Bus didn't do a damn thing against the Colts and we took their running game away from them. I don't need your stupid terrible towel to whipe any tears, because I'm used to the Colts losing in the playoffs by now! I can't wait to see the Broncos whoop the Steelers this weekend!! The Chargers should be in the playoffs, not the stupid Steelers! The Chargers are a real team! You can shove that terrible towel!

18. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Temper, Temper, temper! Boy, it does suck to be a colts fan doesn't it.

Shoulda, shoulda, coulda, coulda, didn'ta!

Let it out. If I was on top all season and lost to the "Stupid Steelers" I would be crying too.

Peyton or payton, I guess it reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy Doesn't matter, does it?

How about expressing all of that anger to your kicker! Hee hee.

Big ben is still in the game!

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That's okay Rockjumper, Peyton not Payton will be in the HALL OF FAME, and Big Ben will be handing the ball off like he aalways does.HAHA:cool: The Bus will also be in the Hall of Fame, but he only had 47 yards on 17 carries against the Colts! A 2.7 yard average.HAHA Ben won't be in the game after this weekend! :)

20. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Hey Ryan,

All bs aside, you know the saying, "that is football". Anything can happen in the playoffs. Sometimes it doesn't seem right, but that is how the "ball bounces". No one likes it when there team loses. Take it for what it is.

Hey, lets go fishing sometime, just don't drown me!

Your steeler friend

Paul

P.S. See what you started Jason! LOL