Steelers-0, BENGALS-1, cincy 13-0?????

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by upncomincatfishking, Sep 27, 2006.

1. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    I Know theres a few steelers fans on here and you probably didnt expect cincys win over pittsburgh. cincys not the team to under estimate this year. were goin all the way to the superbowl undefeated .theres some good teams but as far as total package cincy's got best offense in the league.and they're defense has gotten better.the only teams that might have a chance to come close to beatin cincy is indy,jacksonville,and maybe baltimore.but not the steelers,cause they suck(lol).

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Hahahahaha. I really am waiting for someone to respond to This BullS***!!!!

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well atleast you said Indy has a chance to beat them.:cool2: They won't go undefeated, it's almost impossible in this day and age. The way coaches and players go over film these days and prepare for games it makes it extremely difficult. Cinci has a Great team this year! No one can say they don't. Their offense is incredible and Houshmandzadeh, Johnson, and Henry are up there with the best receiving core in the NFL, along with the Colts that is.:big_smile: I know the Bengals are going to have a huge year this year, and I wasn't surprised at all that the Bengals beat the Steelers. The whole league is starting to see how the Bengals really play when Ben has to throw the ball 30 times a game. I meen come on Ben hasn't thrown a touchdown and has thrown 5 interceptions. That's terribly pitiful!! Good luck to your Bengals, and if they do go undefeated, it will be one hell of a game on December 18th, but this time it's in our house. Go Colts!!:wink:

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    they Might beat Indy, but won't get back Denver. Baltimore may give them trouble, as could San Diego. And if the Saints keep riding this emotion who knows what'll happen?

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Bengals all the way !!!!!! atleast i hope :big_smile:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Oh God, another one escapes from the padded cell!!!:eek:oooh: If you think the Bengals are going 16 - 0 this year you are more full of *#@* than our resident Colt's fan. Maybe you two can get together and form some kind of club. I have a few ideas what to call the club but since this isn't the high intensity area I will keep that to myself. Here We Go Steelers!!!!

7. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I am as big of a Bengals fan as they come. But they will not go 16-0. Let's just worry about it one week at a time and focus on just winning the division again, WHO DEY!

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    As long as they beat the steelers again i dont care if they go 16-0. Note i said again meaning they already did once :lol: :haha:

9. upncomincatfishking

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    the undefeated comment was a joke,but i do think they have a godd chance at the superbowl as long as they can keep they're players out of jail(ha ha).who dey

10. OHFishmanB

OHFishmanB New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'm a huge Bengals fan also, but they won't go 16-0. In fact, they won't beat the Steelers next time either. They will loose simply because they will already have the playoffs wrapped up and will be playing their 3rd string. On second thought.... maybe they will still beat the steelers.

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Come on now Scott, don't be upset because Big Ben is sucking soooo bad!LOL!!! I mean what a quarterback!! 35/71 49% completion LOL!!! Might I add 0 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, you can't even do a touchdown to interception ratio, he doesn't have any touchdowns.lol His quarterback rating is impressive though, 34.3. :wink: LOL!!!

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Pats laid a major butt whooping on the Bengals today!:cool2: Cinn. rush defense has been exposed as being poor. Won't make it to the Super Bowl if they can't stop the run!

13. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Did you watch the Patroits Game today lol. So much for un defeated

14. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    CIncinatti while a good team needs to tune thigns up a bit. The Pats are not the juggernaut of the past, they are hurting and have proved that this year. IF they got blown out by them, they are going to have it ruff playing against the top teams this year.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dag on, the one game I want the Bungals to win. LMAO

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well so much for the undefeated season and walking all over the Patriots. Well just the Colts, Ravens, and Bears are the only teams still undefeated in the NFL. The Bears looked great last night against the Seahawks, I never thought the Seahawks were worth a crap. I'm rooting for the Bears in the NFC, all my family lives in Chicago.

17. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN

bears are tough. I think they are the only team from the NFC that can run with the elite teams in the AFC.

18. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I wouldn't go that far now. Let's see the season progress and look at some other NFC teams, AFC is not as dominate as they are being made out to be. Colts have an opportunity to play the NFC EASt this year, let's look at their record after those four games are done with.

19. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, they squeaked outa win against the Giants, maybe if the Redskins get things rolling again the other 3 will be able to give them a run for their money.

20. upncomincatfishking

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    THEY stop the steelers run though didnt they so it cant be that bad