Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post Gazette

Legendary broadcaster Myron Cope dies at 79
Myron Cope, colorful sports broadcaster and reporter whose Terrible Towel remains the banner of the Steelers nation, has died.
In declining health since even before his 2005 retirement after a record 35 years of Steelers broadcasts, Mr. Cope died this morning of respiratory failure at the Covenant at South Hills nursing home in Mt. Lebanon.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$102,000,000

Hope they kept enough money to protect that much money!
I like Big Ben really good, BUT ????

WOW!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
$102,000,000

Hope they kept enough money to protect that much money!
I like Big Ben really good, BUT ????

WOW!!!

over 8 years...he deserves it...he already won 1 superbowl...

and finished with a perfect passer rating second to Brady

Ben's best football has yet to be played...

once they get a few lineman that can keep ben upright...they WILL BE UN-STOPABLE!!!

The Rooneys would have been foolish to let him go

GOOD FOR BEN!!!:cool2:

GO STEELERS!!!!!

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
I love the signing! :cool2: Lock up the franchise QB for 8 years, that is awesome! I like to point out to people that complain about this signing that we went about 25 years between elite QB'S from the time Bradshaw retired till Ben took over which also happened to be how many years it took to win another Super Bowl! Go Ben and Here We Go Steelers!!! PS - Yes we need some offensive lineman! :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Steelers also signed unrestricted free agent running back Mewelde Moore from the Minnesota Vikings. Moore is 5' 11" - 209# and is expected to be a 3rd down back and play special teams as well as be a punt & kick returner. He was signed to a 3 year - $5 million dollar contract.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
We need a good return man,men who will block, and a new special teams coach.These guys can`t tackle either, to put it simple if they don`t fix the problem you will be holding your breath on every special teams play for another season.

1 - 20 of 757 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.