steel braded hose covers ..

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by redneckchevychick, Jan 14, 2010.

1. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    I have steel braded hose covers for sale never used. I tryd to put them on but my dad diden't want to mess with it so I'm selling them..

id like 35 for them thats what i gave for them but that dose include shipping 0114001323.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  2. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    well if no one wants to buy them how do you put them on? i get the whole consept of just sliding them on but they are deffanitly not that easy they are like a chineese finger trap... i was wondering if i put WD40 or Kroil or something like that on it if it would make them slide on?

3. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Ask the place where you bought them or look the manufacturer up online for instructions.

4. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    you can use spray teflon to hit the hose,s with and keep them lose while pushing them up if you pull on them they tighten up on the hose if you pull on them . and if you put them on wrap black tape around neatly where you want your clamps to go . they arent that hard to put on . i had my set on in maybe 15 mins after i got all the hose,s off. i hope this helps you

5. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    yes it did thanks i will put them on sooner or later have to much going on right now