Steam Plant

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by FishMan, Sep 7, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Who all is going to fish the steam plant area this weekend. I was thinking of camping at the local campground this weekend. Have one question, would I have a problem getting my boat launched using a motor home. I have only seen the ramp one time and I was already in the river, It looks very steep.

2. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Danny, no fishing for me this weekend on the Cumberland. The Bass Pro Shops Big Cat Quest catfish tournament is on Friday and Sat. and they are expecting over 100 boats. It is a daytime tourny, so you should have the river to yourself at night. Out of respect for the tourny fishermen, my Dad and I decided not to fish. The weigh-in is being held in Clarksville at the riverwalk area on Riverside Drive. I have a gut feeling that alot of them will be fishing the Cumb. City area. We will be in attendance for the weigh-in, so I hope to see some of you other locals there.

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    I will be there with rods in hand for some evening fishing by the new boat dock. LOL. Just Kidding! It is a way to get the skunk off though. Make sure you wear your BOC hats and shirts for advertising this awesome site. Hope to see you there.

4. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    fishman i wouldn't see why not you shouldn't have any problem the boat ramp at the steam plant is pretty nice ramp

5. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    Hope you have a rear view camera or mirrors that extend way out. I couldn't see my boat behind my class A. Luck to you.