Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Randy,

I just looked at the inflow and outflow on L & D 18....only flowing at 79,000cfs:eek:oooh::tounge_out::eek:oooh:. The river is cooking big time. Watch out for full size trees, cars and dead cows iffin ya head out there.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Randy,

I just looked at the inflow and outflow on L & D 18....only flowing at 79,000cfs:eek:oooh::tounge_out::eek:oooh:. The river is cooking big time. Watch out for full size trees, cars and dead cows iffin ya head out there.
we are going saturday. i looked at the corp web page earlier and seen that. i don't know if it can be any loggier than last weekend. i'm sure they are free flowing the river below l8. we fish below the dam last year(in a boat) when they were free flowing the river and it was actually not as rough as when they are using the gates. the best thing about it when its like this is you got it all to yourself.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
We locked through the dam also last year when we had all that flooding. We caught a ton of blues from the dam to almost Afton Landing. We do really good fishing the Oxbows when the water running really hard like this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.