steady weather

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by gottagetabigun, Apr 8, 2008.

1. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    can anyone fill an order for three days of steady weather. will cut grass,cut wood,pile brush. and not bad steady either.

2. swampratt

swampratt Member

State:
    oklahoma
    it's all good when you are catching fish ..no matter what is fallin' on the bill of your cap

3. target33

target33 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll throw in a shoe shine, oil change, and big fish fry....that is if I actually catch soome fish:eek:oooh:

4. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I'll almost guarantee you some steady weather...
    • steady wind
    • steady rain
    • steady storms
    Whaddya 'Spects? It's Oklahoma in the springtime! At least ya ain't blowed away... yet...
    :confused2:

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Was gonna give ya REP"S Albert but..........IT WONT LET ME!!!!:smile2::tounge_out::big_smile:

6. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Hey Randy,

I just looked at the inflow and outflow on L & D 18....only flowing at 79,000cfs:eek:oooh::tounge_out::eek:oooh:. The river is cooking big time. Watch out for full size trees, cars and dead cows iffin ya head out there.

7. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    we are going saturday. i looked at the corp web page earlier and seen that. i don't know if it can be any loggier than last weekend. i'm sure they are free flowing the river below l8. we fish below the dam last year(in a boat) when they were free flowing the river and it was actually not as rough as when they are using the gates. the best thing about it when its like this is you got it all to yourself.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    if i could i would give you calm weather for 2 or 3 days but I cant, sorry

9. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    i`m fishing this sat. if i can find a volkswagon to use for an ancor. i`m afraid if i don`t i`ll end up like randy jones digging around in the flower beds!:smile2:

10. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    We locked through the dam also last year when we had all that flooding. We caught a ton of blues from the dam to almost Afton Landing. We do really good fishing the Oxbows when the water running really hard like this.