Staying off the River this W.end!!

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by freshbaitrules, Aug 7, 2008.

1. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    I have a friend at work who is a bigtime bass tournament fisherman, he told me today that if he were me he'd be a lot better looking:smile2: just kidding.

He told me there was going to be a huge B.A.S.S. tournament this w.end (Saturday) and that there would be apox 300 boats from the Chick. to the James all the way up.

I trust him, he's a great guy that gives me a lot of bass tips, but I was just curious if anyone else had heard the info before I scared anyone of the river.:embarassed:

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I will be playing in the Bay Sat and Sunday. I need to catch some spaniards.

3. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I made the mistake a few weeks ago on a Saturday at Osbourne boat landing. I rolled in around 5 am to a 120 boat bass tournament. I couldn't throw my line in till 8 am. I couldn't believe it took them that long to get it together. I should have turned and left but I had no idea it was going to be like it was.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The large tournaments can really mess things up if they catch you unexpected. I hope that you all are able to get on the river and that the wake is not too bad