STAUNTON IL. FISHING REPORT

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Sep 3, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well not to bad of a night lots of bites caut 4 channel cats one nice 4lb. er the rest was kinda on the small side
    all caut on chicken liver at staunton lake caut a big carp my first one ever about 30lb. caut on chicken liver go figyer no pic of carp forgot camara at home but dowt you care about a stinking carp but hears a few pics of the cats:wink:

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I like carp. Especially the gut pocket. LOL! How about ya start doin the pics with your mug in em. It will add alot to it. LOL!

3. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Carp might not be good to eat but they sure are fun to catch. Congratulations

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Carp a very good to eat........ nice cats.....

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Looks like you have had a lot of fishing time lately. Kudos to you for that! Back to work for me during school year... there goes fishing! :angry:

Nice catch there... hope you land into some bigger ones!

6. George walker

George walker New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice couple of cats, hope I can catch a few after this rain event that's coming.

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    georg i put my ugly mug in the pics every one will run and never look at my post agen lol but sereusly moste time i get in late and have no one to take theam for me i need to get me a try pod for camara then i could if i ever get the big one you can bet your but some one would be geting outa bed to run camra thoe lol

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Brian i do have a lot of time to fish got a bad back so i dont work anymore so on days my back will let me im thear some days its a extra pain pill and go any way lol i go sture crazzy sitting hear lol i know you hate not having all that free time now and fishings just starting to pic back up to :angry: i hate it for ya i know your chomping at the bit to get on the water

9. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Well, I got some plans for a Rend campign trip coming up in October over that holiday weekend. Pay a premium price too because of the holiday weekend, but I can't stand it! I haven't been camping since the Rend Gathering back in June!

I am hoping to get some hardcore jug fishing in. Our freezer has been bare and I feel very terrible about that. I never had such a run of crap fishing.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yea brian im working on puting a few in the freezer myself i hope you do good:wink:

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    ok George you ask for it its a small kitty with my ugly mug in it

Attached Files:

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i caut this one on a new bait iv ben exspermenting with hear is the ingreedeuns chicken gizzerds pree cut to bait size cover heavy with menst garlick thean coat till greasy with olive oil thean cover till red with cherry snow cone syrup put in a butter or some kinda tub with lid shake up real well let set for 24 hr and go fishing thay are real tuff and wont come off hook

13. TNYHWK1

TNYHWK1 Member

State:
    ROCKFORD ILLINOIS
    STOP IT!!! Im hungry! Hear my belly? GRRRRRRRR.:002:
    That will cost you $15.99 @ Red Lobster.

14. ROB_STANG2000

ROB_STANG2000 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrads do you fish staunton much

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    probly 3or 4 times a week

16. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    do u ever try cut bait or just liver?

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yes i use cut bait some liver sonnys my new thing is chicken gizzerds tuffer than liver

18. ROB_STANG2000

ROB_STANG2000 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    do you ever try chicken hearts they they are tuffer than liver but bleed out

19. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Rekon someday I might have to just head on out there adn fish with you.

20. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    brian i wish you would might not catch a butt load of fish but it would be a pleaser to meet and sit around and chat with ya