State Farm is there..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
  2. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    There goes the accident forgiveness lol.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i had to watch that about 10 times.

i cant believe the drive up canopy didnt have better structural support. i work in construction and do the stucco or cement plaster work on the celeings of many of these. a few this year already.

most of these have colums on the outside corners wich would have prevented this accident. they were driving around the outside and clipped the edge.

and its a good thing it fell at the angle it did catching the doors and not falling on the cab directly. sure it caued some serious injury but looks like the person might have survived. good thing there wasnt any cars under it as well.

and im only seeing two colums. that to me is supprizing. the vehicle should have been stopped by the impact. and i didnt see any cement ballards either.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok now that i seen the second it did have 4 colums but the outside corners didnt have them. wow. and no injuries. lucky he didnt go through a lane. he and son would probably not be here or very hurt. WOW. that about sums it up.:smile2:

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    dammit, it's in Texas too! lol, glad he wasn't hurt it could have been alot busier there and the accident alot worse!!!!Well like they say everything's bigger in Texas, including the travel trailers they haul...

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the smile and the post