Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
congratulations to nick goodman and joe towers from groesbeck. they won the 2 day tournament for the state championship. 32 teams were entered. texas has 2 tournament trails and i would hope to see some of yall get into these. i have fished in both and the guys are pretty helpful to get you started if you do not know much about tournament fishing.

· Registered
18 Posts
are you talking about the NTTC and the central texas catfish tourney?
those are the only two that i know of.
if there are others, i would love to get some information on them.
do you know of a link or contact info that us new comers could use to get involved?
thanks!

· Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the central texas catfish had the state tournament, with the moody chamber of commerce sponsoring it. they plan on it again next year. the nttc had their classic on the same weekend. send me a pm and i will give you info on both of them. i am a member of both. i don't think they like giving out web sites here that are not members of BOC. both clubs usually start their season in dec or jan. i am trying to get them to have a tourney on livingston, but no luck yet. they both like to stay close to home for their main group of members, but i sure would like to see a more state wide schedule to get the rest of the state involved.

· Registered
2 Posts
i am trying to get them to have a tourney on livingston, but no luck yet. they both like to stay close to home for their main group of members, but i sure would like to see a more state wide schedule to get the rest of the state involved.

That is my goal. With NTTC out of the news for a year holding 0 tournamnets we are working at getting back on our feet. I will let you know that we are planning on holding at least one tournament next year out of our "area".

Easiest way to contact NTTC is via email

[email protected]
[email protected]

I am not always on the forums as much as possible but can return most emails within 3 hours or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.