Start'n early

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by samh, Jul 15, 2007.

1. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Grandson #1 is here this weekend, he's 3 1/2, so when his dad started shoot'n his bow he wanted to, too. So I found a bow in the shop for him and he got his first shots in, can't start too early.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

break time

[​IMG]

2. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    great pictures. thanks for sharing.

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    That's great!
    We have our twins shooting too. They're 7 and each have a browning micro midas 3 right now they're pulling around 16 lbs :smile2:

Eric

4. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for sharing, good pics!
    Mike

5. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Those are about the cutest pictures I have seen on BOC so far! Thank you for sharing them.:006:

6. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    thats great i agree never to ealy to start ,i have four grand babies and the oldest loves to go out in the outdoors she went hunting last year for the first time @ the age of three the popup doghouse blinds are great and she love to use the calls ...we had agreat time love the pics :big_smile:

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    my daughter who will be 3 mnths on 8/7 likes to watch hunting shows with me. especially turkey & elk shows since theres alot of calling in those shows. Id like to buy her a genesis bow or a pse nova but shes a few years away from being able to use anything.

8. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    Just recieved the bow i bought for my 3 1/2 yr old boy. Had him out shooting it yesterday. Man i cant wait till he starts hunting but i dont want him to grow up to fast. It was the coolest thing i ever say. Finally found the bow and bought it.:wink: Bought him a lil compound bow 19 in long and 9 1/2 lbs pull got it out of utah. Cant remeber the store but if anyone wants one they like 35 or 40 dollars. The said it was 54 with shipping but it ended up a lil less. Let me know and ill post the site were i got it.