Starting Fantasy UFC league for BOC members

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by KAW RIVER KILLER, Jul 30, 2009.

1. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Getting ready to start a UFC Fantasy league for BOC members. If you haven't done fantasy UFC before, just go to the UFC website, click on the tab for "FANTASY" and create an account, it is complete free. You chose the winner, what round and by what method. You get points for how close you are to the accual results. We will do this simply for bragging rights! If you want to join the league, just PM the same email that you use to create your account and I will send you the invitation from the league. I would suggest making your screen name the same as it is on the BOC so we know who is who. We will have our first round at UFC 101. Good luck! Also, put a response in this thread so we know how many we have.

2. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I want in, I created an account at UFC.com.

I will pm you my email address!

3. KAW RIVER KILLER

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Well Jim, I thought we were going to have a big interest. Nothing in here but the sound of **crickets** :sad2:.

4. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i am going to give it a shot. sucks i cant even watch the fight though. "LETS GET IT ON"

5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    ok now what?

6. KAW RIVER KILLER

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Goto the UFC website and create a fantasy account and PM me the email address you register it to and I then send you the invitation for the league.

7. KAW RIVER KILLER

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Today is you last chance to join the league before UFC 101, I'm leaving for a gathering tomorrow morning. Just PM me if you are interested.

8. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    i'm in!

9. KAW RIVER KILLER

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Don't foget to get your picks in by Friday night, Good luck to everyone. If you still want to join, just go to UFC.com and create a free fantasy account, make your screen name the same as it is here on the BOC and PM me the email address you set it up with and I will send you the invitation.

10. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    how many people are in the league?got room for me?