Startin' 'em young!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Jun 5, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    This is my oldest boy Aedan last friday, we went to a friends house who has stocked his creek with bass and bluegils. He caught 5-6 bass that were 12-14 inchers and 4 good sized bluegils. What a riot! I had to cast for him (a hook flying through the air scares the crap out of me!), and set the hook, but he did all of the fighting and reeling. He really gave that Tigger pole a workout!

Aaron aka THE PROUD DAD!

TA2D

Attached Files:

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Cute kid!! Way to go and congradulations on a good day!

3. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'll bet he's asking you everyday if he can go fishin'.

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Looks like you had a great day AAron.Bet your son had a blast.You did a great thing as a father.Awesome pictures...

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great pictures; looks like lotsa fun! That little one will always remember that; & being a true fisherman, those fish will get "bigger" every time he tells his story! Thanks for sharing....

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great pics, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to take Madison out for the first time.

7. Hey Aaron, did Jim just catch them himself then put them in the stream behind his house? Seems to me Jim is getting bored and desperately trying to find things to do, but if putting fish in a creek right by his house makes aeden happy as a clam then thats the best thing he could ever do. Can't hardly blame Jim, I mean, isn't that what we would do too? That place must be right behind his house huh?

8. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    Nice pics there Aaron!

9. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey Aaron that's great. He looks like he had a lot of fun. Man I miss the states, haven't seen grass or trees in a little while. Can't wait till August.

SudDawg

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    You have a handsome son there, Aaron :big_smile: And it's good to see that he's not afraid to touch the fish :crazy: