Start of a good day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TRP1, Jul 29, 2007.

1. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Whats your definition of a start of a good day? Got up this morning at 5:00,
    worked out for a bit, took the Harley for a ride, Getting ready to pick up my Daughter and Grandson and we are going to spend the day Fishing. Does not get any better that that!

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hit the deck with no new aches or pains and am able to urinate. LOL!

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good to see you have your priorities in line...:smile2:

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    what katfshn said and throw in no headache

5. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Not much into exercis'n, but the fishing part of it sounds like a great start of the day.

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Sounds like you are havin a great start to your day. Hope it stays that way all day long. Have fun and enjoy.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If I wake up and my back aint hurtin ,its gotta be a good day.

8. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Well...being a member of the BOC is icing on the cake, ya know! :wink:

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I have to second that, BG. Only I'd replace the word urinate with smile. Now get to the DR. and have that problem checked out, bro!

Take care.
    Cheryl

10. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    my definition ofa good day is going to the Bleeding Through/Maryln Manson/Slayer concert last night and making it back home without any hassle from traffic,crazed fans looking for a fight,or car trouble, and not even a single complaint from my wife for going in the first place lol :smile2:
    and i got to go with 4 cool people, one of which is my uncle,one is my best friend, and the other two were his friends but they were cool too.
    :cool2: and i know im evil forliking manson and slayer but its my choice to listen to it and watch the concert, and im a grown man so dont try to tell me i shouldnt listen to it! lol cause that just makes my volume trigger finger set to full volume fast! lol but the headphones areon so i guess it just hurts me lol but the ears are ringing anyway from slayers full volume approach lol :cool2: even after thirty years they still bring the most aggressive concert and music as possible! :cool2: