Starry, Starry Night

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    It was a beautiful night here. With a 3/4 moon? Absolutely beathtaking. Now it is a new sunrise. Think I'll go out and catch it, while I can, gonna be a beautiful day.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    OK, Zakk, where are you?

I left the "r" out of breathtaking.

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    It was pretty here, too. Lots of stars; but awfully humid. Good ole La. summertime!! (And no, you never get used to the humidity! Been here my whole life!) Cheryl, I see you're a morning person....wish I was. I'll sleep in til 8:00, if left alone. Course, that's only on weekends; & then, only if we're not fishin' or huntin'. But when I do get up real early, I see some spectacular(SP?) sunrises. Hope you got off to a good morning. It's cloudy here; chance of rain. We had a BEAUTIFUL moon last week on the river! We didn't even need a flashlight.

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Passed out around 10:45, too tired to stargaze. Woke up at 10:15, way past the sunrise.:embarassed:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for posting that. We might try to check it out at lake since sunset is stright across from bank we go to.
    Only thing, its raining off and on today. We need rain bad. Dont know if clouds will be in way today.

6. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    you know there are alot of times when you forget just how beatiful earth can be or you are just to busy to notice it, but i think ever body shold go out and howl at the moon a few times just to keep there selfs in check:smile2:

some of us may do it more then others:crazy:

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    You're supposed to set an example for me Cheryl, you're supposed to be my spelling teacher.:lol:

8. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I was nightfishin' last night and really enjoyed observing the stars in Missouri.There was nothing else to do,I do believe around here the cat's are offically in 'spawning' mode.

9. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Mother Nature is awesome!!!:smile2: