Star Members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Monsterkat11, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what is/how do i become a star member?

i tried to look it up, but maybe i'm not looking in the right spots?

thanks

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you donate money..click on the fast action donate page on the right side and donate.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
  4. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    is there a required donation amount in order to be a star member or just a deonation in general?

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    10 dollars minimum, you can mail it in or click on the link and use a credit card.

6. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
  7. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Then you can enter the contests and probably win stuff worth a lot more than your donation.

8. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    A round of applause for the BOC,

And the Star members that help keep us "FREE"

:shy-big:

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    The best $10 or more that a person could spend in my opinion.:)

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    its easy if ya have a paypal account too. thats how i get in on it. ya money well spent. and heck ive even won a $200 keelshield too. not to mention made many of family and friend.

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    This is a great web site,they never ask for money or try to pressure you in any way. I am on here every day there is a wealth of information and good people and it's free. I know it cost to run this site and thats why I sent in a donation to help keep this site going and plan on sending more. KEEP THE BOC GOING!

12. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    This is the best site ive been on, fishing or not fishing. Easily the best 10 bucks Ive spent.

13. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    absolutely the best money ive spent and no pressure i joined in aug of 05 no one ever pressured me. the thing i liked is they didnt say heres a 30 day free member ship then its $$$ to join. felt my way around for a few months, theres nothin like it so i will continue to do my part to keep it free.

14. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
  15. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I agree, the BOC is the best outdoors forum on the net. Where else can you find a multi-faceted site that covers this much information on all topics with feed back and interaction by its members for free? I am a firm believer in this site and what Paul is trying to do with it. He listens to his members and responds where possible. Thats why I gave till it hurt:cool: ..LOL....but it hurts sooooooooo good!;) I encourage all members who can afford it to donate that $10.00 and get that Star Membership. Keep in mind though that a Star Membership ends each 31 December each year. The Star shows you contributed to keep this site going for the current calendar year.....wear your Star proudly, I do!:)

16. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    100% agree with everything stated. I fell of the site for about 2 years. I came back and found it was still a great group of people who have not deviated from their mission. I also found out about a few good freinds who passed away. I sure wish that I stayed on.......

But anyway, put your money down.....you wont regret it. Heck you spend $10 dollars on 3 beers and only rent it. You get this for a year!

Darrell