Star Member

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Puddin Head, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Puddin Head

Puddin Head New Member

State:
    Grenada Lake, Ms
    I'm new here and was wondering how to be a star member to be able to sign up for the star give away events.

puddin head

2. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    In a nutshell, you buy your stars by making donations to the site.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
  5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Even if you dont win a contest, I consider it money well spent.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Gary - Welcome to the B.O.C.! :0a25: :0a23: The star membership is the best $10 I spend all year! This site is the best on the web! :cool2:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Gary Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a22::0a25::0a25:

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    WELCOME!!!! :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    :big_smile:Welcome to the BOC:big_smile:

10. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Welcome to the BOC. I consider it money WELL SPENT!!!

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Gary! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :big_smile:

Everyone has posted valid info regarding star membership. I contribute to support the site yes, and not because of contests. In fact, I think I became a star member before I ever posted an avatar (picture which shows on each of your posts), just because I love the people....folks and friendship, the info they provide, the family feel....can't beat that. Can't BUY that either, and I get countless hours of enjoyment from this place called catfish1.com.

You'll have to forgive me because I DO repeat myself quite often :embarassed:......everything IS free around here, everything I've mentioned. But to me, it seems like a given. Nowhere else I can go and reap the same rewards for ten bucks - and YEAH, you can get in on the contests too :wink:!

12. Puddin Head

Puddin Head New Member

State:
    Grenada Lake, Ms
    Thanks yall for the warm welcome, and yes this is a wonderful site. I'll be sending some money to help support Catfish1.Com., and pic for my avatar.

Good Fishing.........Gary

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Gary.

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2008 BOC STAR MEMBER
    Thank you for supporting the BOC this New Year!

All member donations raised go to sustainment of the BOC and creating new programs of growth for our club. Direct member support is what keeps the BOC ahead of the competition. It allows the BOC great flexibility to quickly explore different options to make our community a better place for the entire membership.
    BOC Donations are non-refundable. Star Membership is valid for the calendar year the donation is made, January 1st through December 31st. On Jan 1st of the New Year, all donations are set back to zero. The minimum donation amount to receive a BOC Star is $10.
    [​IMG]STAR BENEFITS:
    $10 Support Level
    [​IMG]

- Place your non-commercial website link in your signature. A BOC reciprocal link must be on your website. A Staff Member must approve links.

- Private Message (PM) limit increased to 150 messages, rather than the standard 50.

$20 Support Level
    [​IMG]

- Place your non-commercial website link in your signature. A BOC reciprocal link must be on your website. A Staff Member must approve links.

- Private Message (PM) limit increased to 200 messages, rather than the standard 50.

$30 Support Level
    [​IMG]

- Private Message (PM) limit increased to 250 messages, rather than the standard 50.

[​IMG]$40 Support Level[​IMG]

- Private Message (PM) limit increased to 250 messages, rather than the standard 50.

- You can upload an image for your signature. Images must be non-commercial in nature and are limited to 100 Pixels in Height and 500 Pixels in width.

[​IMG] $50 Support Level[​IMG]

- You can upload an image for your signature. Images must be non-commercial in nature and are limited to 100 Pixels in Height and 500 Pixels in width.

- Select your own custom title. Must not be advertising or disruptive in nature. Must not be so long as it causes a page to scroll within a thread. The custom title will be displayed in your posts and profile page in place of any title specified by the BOC for a group or post count.
    [​IMG]$60 Support Level BOC Power User
    [​IMG]

- Private Message (PM) limit increased to 300 messages, rather than the standard 50.

- Select your own custom title. Must not be advertising or disruptive in nature. Must not be so long as it causes a page to scroll within a thread. The custom title will be displayed in your posts and profile page in place of any title specified by the BOC for a group or post count.

- Set yourself to invisible mode. Members of this group will be able to set themselves to invisible in the (Edit Options) section of their User CP.
    - Can Deny Private Message Read Receipt Request. This permission allows members of this group to deny read receipts on PMs.
    - Maximum Recipients to Send PMs set to 5 members, rather than the default of 1 member.
    - Punch through PM ability: This permission allows this usergroup to send PMs to members who have reached their Maximum Stored Messages.

Donate By Paypal: Click Here
    Donate By Check / Money order: "Include BOC Screen Name".
    Paul Louderback
    Route 4, BOX 148 D-2
    Ludowici, Ga 31316

I hope this will help!